Life Support - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Life Support Reviews

May 22, 2016
Very good. Powerful. Real.
June 14, 2014
I love Queen Latifah. and I realize how important the subject matter is, but I just could not bring myself to enjoy this movie. The production quality is poor, to the point of being distracting. The whole thing is very slow moving and far too understated, and that takes away whatever power the story may have had. I was disappointed.
January 28, 2014
Queen Latifah is a genuine and she plays her role as if it were her own.
April 27, 2013
not as good as previous 2 *cube* movies.. having more cliche storyline.. still quite interesting and watchable :)
November 1, 2012
great movie aware people
April 18, 2012
This movie is so great yea it's sad I dropped sum tears my bae enjoyed it to (:
½ September 18, 2011
Loved it! A beautifully written depiction of how HIV touches the black community...
July 11, 2011
This was a pretty decent movie.....great storyline, and very good acting.....
February 13, 2011
i loved it - i made my MAN see it!
November 10, 2010
One of Queen Latifah's best roles. Very good movie with a serious, urgent message about HIV.
September 25, 2010
queen latifah must be stopped.
August 27, 2010
Wow! And here I am three years later seeing it. One of the most powerful movies I have seen in ages.
March 15, 2010
I liked this mostly because of Queen Latifah, who not only shows that she can be a serious actress, but can truly rock a lead role.
March 15, 2010
½ February 7, 2010
Based on a true story, this movie is very dramatic but it opens your eyes! queen does a great acting
½ February 2, 2010
a very moving movie about real life.
January 2, 2010
so touching i love Queen
December 8, 2009
the story of a woman with AIDS who is trying to inform all of brooklyn on how to protect themselves.
November 30, 2009
6/10 HBO films usually tend to be great because of their original storylines and high quality. And this movie while not original, has a great performance by Queen Latifah as a HIV positive person , who works at Life Support and tries to mend things with her daughter. The film is quite sentimental and helps understand the problems that persons with this kind of disease have to battle. It is not the greatest film about this theme, but it does a great job.