Life with Mikey - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Life with Mikey Reviews

April 19, 2012
I dont care to watch.
April 13, 2012
I think I saw it already, but not sure. Could stand to re-see it anyhow.
March 31, 2012
I watched this movie when I was a kid and I still love it today. Michael J. Fox is the BEST!!!!
February 24, 2012
Totally enjoyable with tiny moments of cheesiness.
December 6, 2011
Truly a joy to see and behold as Michael Chapman (Michael J. Fox) and his brother Ed Chapman (Nathan Lane) try to run a down (and almost!) out child star agency. Despite all of his efforts Mike makes various appearances to every place that remembers him as a former child star to keep his own agency going. Then by chance he "bumps" into a pick pocketing little girl that refuses to go to school because of her personal displeasure for it. As Mike's last ditch effort to save the agency, as well as the future of this troubled pre-teen girl, he signs her up for an opportunity to be in a commercial that may make or break both of their futures. Combined with a mixture of classic songs and slick coming of age comedy, this family movie is one to always remember. Truly a good one to see with the entire family.
May 23, 2011
This movie isn't top notch entertainment, but it's still a treat to see! It has Michael J. Fox, Nathan Lane, and Cyndi Lauper in it, so all the more reason to see this!!
May 19, 2011
This is a good showbiz movie, and it's about kids, so it's a great family film.
½ December 25, 2010
The Sunburst cookie commercials made me hungry.
June 1, 2010
this was a wonderful little film, it combines comedy and drama really well the story was simple but effective. I love Michael J Fox I missing him acting...This was a perfect vehical for Fox( This was jurying his 90's stint when he appeared in a whole of these types of films). The young girl (Christina Vidal) was reallt talented and worked really well off Fox. Nathan lane was a great addition he always makes me laugh.
May 31, 2010
What nice little family film this was, the film was actually really good. Michael J Fox and Christina Vidal (the kid he was representing) were fantastic.

It had all the right elements of a great family film, it had the comedy, snappy story and alot of heart to it. The kids that where filled the scenes where really funny, some where a little bit to odd. A real likeable story with interesting characters, a must see family film that has a lot going for it....
½ March 17, 2010
very stupid no idea of a film at all michael J fox what the hell were you fucking thinking
½ January 20, 2010
I don't remember when I saw it, but I liked it. Unlike 60% of Flixster viewers? Uh, yeah. It probably wasn't that great but I DON'T CARE. D<
½ October 18, 2009
** (out of four)

Michael J. Fox pokes a little fun at himself in this comedy about a one time child actor whose career has died. Now he is an agent for a bunch of lively and precocious children.

Too bad the writing and direction doesn't live up to Fox's charms.
FiLmCrAzY
½ September 20, 2009
this is a cute fun and funny movie that is good to watch, but can drag a bit and get a bit boring in places!
Michael J Fox plays a child actor turned talent scout that doesnt really take life seriously and dosnt go to work often but when he comes across a girl who can act he knows hes found the big bucks but she is a petty thief who has issues with telling the truth!
Its a light hearted movie that is funny in places and is cute to watch!
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
March 7, 2009
Whoever has watched this movie as much as I do is going to be soulmate. For some odd reason, I can watch this movie a billion times and not get bored. Living in Tokyo, I actually got this on videotaped and since there were a lack of English programing, I watched this over and over. Even though it was made in 1993, the humor was definitely past its time. The characters are memorable and nothing can beat the great chemistry between Michael J. Fox and Nathan Lane.I challenge anybody to find this movie and watch it. It's one of those movies brings you back to your childhood and enjoy the innocent playfulness of 90's movies.
½ February 7, 2009
Uninspiring family stuff although easy to watch.
February 7, 2009
wow umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch,,,its got a good cast of actors/actressess throguhout this movie...i think that both michael j fox n nathan lane are good as the brothers from the talent agency that they run..this is a good 1990's movie 2 watch its got a good cast throguhout this movie..i think that the director of this comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie..its an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throguhout this movie
January 23, 2009