Life with Mikey - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Life with Mikey Reviews

January 7, 2009
I just can't help liking any film that stars Michael J. Fox.
½ December 27, 2008
Really like this movie. Really funny.
December 10, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
½ November 23, 2008
Not a bad movie. Michael J. Fox is pretty cool!
mingsysar
October 28, 2008
I just can't help liking any film that stars Michael J. Fox.
½ September 28, 2008
GOOD MOVIE WORTH WATCHING
September 21, 2008
Fifteen years ago, Michael Chapman (Michael J. Fox) was a pint-sized TV superstar, the wisecracking cute kid on a sitcom called Life with Mikey. Now, long after leaving professional acting behind, he and his brother, Ed (Nathan Lane), run a talent agency for children with marginal-to-nonexistent ability. Their fortunes are sinking quickly until Michael runs into 10-year old pickpocket Angie Vega on the street. He's so impressed by the performance she gives when she's caught lifting some guy's wallet that he invites her to the agency for an audition. Michael J. Fox has never been a great comic actor, but he usually does an adequate job (as in Back to the Future and Doc Hollywood). Not so in Life with Mikey, his character is completely unconvincing. Christina Vidal, a newcomer, supplies the only brief bursts of liveliness available in this otherwise-stagnant picture, but she still has a lot of rough edges.
August 12, 2008
An okay movie that I haven't seen in years. Michael J. Fox is entertaining as always, but the best part might be seeing a masked Jerry "The King" Lawler piledriver him lol.
August 7, 2008
Cutesy comedy but also entertaining. Pleasing performances, but wish Nathan Lane was given a meatier role. Nothing out of the ordinary but quite watchable.
July 29, 2008
Christina Vidal kicked ass in this movie. I watched this because of her, not Michael J. Fox.
½ July 5, 2008
A Good Movie To Watch
June 22, 2008
Watched this movie ALL the time... love it still today!
June 15, 2008
I think Michael J. Fox is just an adorable actor, his physical comedy is the best.....and he is so great with the kids
June 1, 2008
Life with mikey is about two brothers who work in the acting biz. they find this young girl. & they get gigs for her. this is a real funny movie to add to your List!
June 1, 2008
It has some cute moments. They come from Fox, Lane and Krumholtz.
April 3, 2008
Some very funny parts but I haven't seen it in a long time. It might have had language.
½ March 27, 2008
No matter how awful the movie, MJF always gives his best.
March 25, 2008
aw, it was such a nice movie, i really liked it, i remember watching it so many times when i was younger
March 8, 2008
very cute movie micheal j fox did a good job
February 10, 2008
One of my favorites, no doubt