Lifted Reviews

• Sep 09, 2018

This movie redeemed itself in the last two minutes. Hang in there. :-)

This movie redeemed itself in the last two minutes. Hang in there. :-)

• Jun 02, 2018

very positive and motivating. the music was good. the story line is hart felt and i say all movie lovers that like movies about honoring our united states military should watch also.

• Apr 16, 2018

Seen it and it is an awesome Movie

Seen it and it is an awesome Movie

• Nov 04, 2017

This movie was a boring, easily predictable, and cliched to hell. The singing effects were awful. All the characters are flat and the acting is really bad. Don't watch it.

• Oct 22, 2017

I just watched this movie with my husband and daughter and we all loved it. A great family movie.

• Nov 25, 2016

A very strong and emotional movie. Great for the whole family! The wife was in tears the last 20 minutes. It stirred emotions in myself as well. Enjoy!

• Dec 21, 2015

I love this movie...it's the best!!!

I love this movie...it's the best!!!

• Dec 17, 2015

Painfully patriotic schwag about a white, 8-year old crack baby having a posttraumatic, analytic psychotic episode while ruining famous songs in order to win a singing contest in Birmingham, Alabama.

• Dec 09, 2015

this is the best movie

this is the best movie

• Oct 17, 2015

"...AFTER-SCHOOL SPECIAL ON HEROIN/STEROIDS..." (77-out-of-100)

"...AFTER-SCHOOL SPECIAL ON HEROIN/STEROIDS..." (77-out-of-100)