Light from Light Reviews

• Oct 08, 2020

I just didn't connect with this and couldn't get over the slow pace and the double swerve in the closing moments. Believe this premise that we pound into your head and then rug pulled. Go watch Ghost! Jim Gaffigan is a funny guy, but he's not a dramatic actor. Final Score: 2.7/10

• Aug 22, 2020

This movie was painfully slow. Nothing really happened in the WHOLE movie. Don't waste your time.

• Apr 28, 2020

Very simplistic story . I can understand why the critics would have such high praise but I would have liked to have a little more depth or conflict or just a little more of anything . The acting all around was good . Nothing bad to say about the movie, just woulda liked a little more considering the high hopes I had from the tomato score 2.1. One thing I will suggest is..... do not pick this movie if you were drawn to it simply because you saw paranormal investigator in the summary. I’m trying to be more filmsy but idk this was just a little boring . Had mild lifetime movie feels to it

• Apr 19, 2020

I love this film! Light from Light is a beautiful experience capturing the enchanting serenity of the smoky mountains amidst a gripping plot involving life, death, and the paranormal. The film's pace allows one to breathe and absorb the inner lives of each character. The acting is superb and the story elicits life questions and leaves one nourished- mind and spirit.

• Apr 13, 2020

It was like watching two sloths recite Shakespeare. Seriously. I have never seen anything this boring.

• Apr 06, 2020

Quarantine is boring, this movie is worse

Quarantine is boring, this movie is worse

• David A
    Dec 11, 2019

Excellent performances by Marin Ireland and Jim Gaffigan excellent filmmaking by Paula Harrill.

• Dec 11, 2019

Creatively written. Keeps your attention. Marin Ireland is so expressive and captivating

• Nov 13, 2019

Jim Gaffigan was amazing as the pained widower who is trying to find out if his wife’s ghost is trying to send him a message from Beyond. Very touching movie.

• Donna
    Nov 06, 2019

loved the quietness of it. it is a delicate, intimate, story that draws you into these fragile peoples lives for a little glimpse of hope and happiness.