Lightning Jack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lightning Jack Reviews

½ April 12, 2014
Loved this movie as a kid.
½ February 25, 2014
pretty decent movie if you like crocodile dundee youll like this its a pretty good feel good film not a academy winning plot but pretty decent
July 27, 2013
one of my favorites Cuba does an amazing job as a deaf mute.
½ January 31, 2013
Paul Hogan tries to make a cowboy character that isn't anything like Crocodile Dundee in this bad forgettable 90's joke of a movie. In case you didn't get the joke Paul Hogan does his same schtick here. I think Cuba Gooding Jr. was mute in this because the script sucks.
DrStrangeblog
½ October 23, 2012
Another case where every single good joke was used in the trailer.
June 29, 2012
Gotta love Paul Hogan!!!
½ February 1, 2012
Funny, haven't thought about this movie in a while.
½ October 28, 2011
Unforgettable, but really silly and nothing recommentable, Lightning Jack presents some not so funny moments that makes a bad film.
½ November 10, 2010
saw this on an overnight ferry when I was younger - I remember it being awful then, if I watched it now probably wont have improved
September 30, 2010
funny movie. i want to watch this movie again. this movie will make anyone laugh
September 2, 2010
a good old kids film
August 20, 2010
Cuba play an amazing part
August 1, 2010
love this movie. i miss the 90s western comedies
½ July 24, 2010
A Western spoof which was absolutely ravaged by the critics. It wasn't actually that bad... No worse than Mel Gibson's Maverick.
½ May 17, 2010
Not a bad light-hearted western.
April 12, 2010
Pfft. No thank you. Come on, Cuba Gooding Jr, you used to be cool.
½ April 12, 2010
Still like Crocodile Dundee more than this, its not as funnier as his first
getshort78
½ April 5, 2010
In this humorous Western, Aussie Paul Hogan plays a cowboy running from the law. Lightning Jack Kane is a member of the notorious Younger Brother gang. He is the only member to survive their last shoot-out. Fortunately, he was only a minor member of the gang and escapes notice. Jack decides to rob a bank. He gets away with a small amount of cash and a mute, Ben, as a hostage. Unfortunately for Jack, Ben wants to be an outlaw so Jack is stuck with him. Eventually the two become grudging friends.
February 11, 2010
love this movie,never gets old.