Like Mike 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Like Mike 2 Reviews

September 2, 2017
See this silly movie and you can watch how they play basketball and see there skills and then you can practice them. Now it's as good as the first one. I recommend watching this I love basketball
August 21, 2017
It's as good as the first one I would say that's how I think of it, I love basketball I recommend this movie it's a funny movie!
½ January 28, 2017
Kids may enjoy it, but even then I'm not sure. It's a garbage direct-to-video sequel that should have never been made. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
December 14, 2016
Are people kidding me! Hay it's as good as the first one!! You should see this movie it's funny and it's as good as the first one!! I like both of the movies. This movie you can learn that it's good to stick up for your self and you can see the moves Jharon does and then you can do the same basketball moves he can do. I am a big basketball fan and love to play!! So when I see this movie it motivates me to play well!! And it can do the same for you to!!
June 22, 2015
it want lemme watch it
April 17, 2015
its a good film worth seeing I rate it 5
March 7, 2015
really good basketball movie
July 2, 2014
its so so so good i rent the movie alot so watch it!!!!
March 14, 2014
I love this movie so great
March 5, 2014
I love basketball movies.
February 9, 2014
This boy is good with those shoes
January 19, 2014
I like this movie because I seen this movie already
November 22, 2013
Some movies were never meant to have sequels. Never understood the point of even making this movie. It tries to resemble the original LIke Mike when its purposely not trying to be as good. Terrible movie that the papers to its script should have never even been touched.
½ July 25, 2013
This is strictly for kids simply because they don't know any better. They can't notice the highly predictable and corny plot, bland characters, and dull directing. This is direct to video family filmmaking by the most barest derovative numbers.
July 17, 2013
because I was really want to see it because I never saw it before
½ July 13, 2013
Rather pull my toe nails off with a knife than sit down and enjoy this movie.
July 10, 2013
They should of called it something else than Like Mike because Like Mike is so much better than what this is.
April 27, 2013
i really like thiz movie and PSP he had magic sneakers