Like Minds (Murderous Intent) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Like Minds (Murderous Intent) Reviews

February 25, 2016
Just watched and I think it was fantastic. It kept me on the edge of my chair.
January 23, 2016
WOW!! TOTALLY wasn't expecting that end. Awesome
½ July 4, 2014
A smart suspense-mystery thriller-horror film.
May 10, 2013
British filmakers do do a good crime story :)
April 21, 2013
Quite clever, especially if you like psychology but I had worked out two possible endings. It's on I-Player now if you want to watch it.
½ April 19, 2013
Didn't finish lost interest
March 3, 2013
I haven't seen this since it was released so this review isn't that genuine. I remember quite liking this and getting involved with the characters but i think i'm a sucker for psychological thriller types.
February 24, 2013
I would love to see Eddie in this movie! :)
January 12, 2013
As a whole, I really can't rave about this movie because it's incredibly dry and slow moving. But Eddie Redmayne's performance makes it well worth sitting through. He's twisted, pitiable, evil and charming all at once, and he pulls it off very well. I wish the whole movie had been half as good as he was, but this is definitely worth sitting through at least once.
October 30, 2012
A murder mystery at a boarding school involving Knights Templar and Gestalt Theory. Could've been creepier with sharper screenplay and darker tone, though the performances of the leads were solid and the icy blue cinematography accorded the film an appropriate steely coldness.
July 27, 2012
simply smart, still didn't feel enough.
May 15, 2012
A great psychological thriller that had me confused and baffled, even after the movie ended. Perhaps a bit too ambiguous of an ending, but it makes you think, which I love. The two main actors had incredible chemistry as well, which added great intensity to the plot.
May 13, 2012
I love Tom Sturridge
April 21, 2012
Dark and twisted and very very good! This movie was brilliant and had me guessing right till the very end!
April 21, 2012
December 24, 2011
Tense psychological thriller with a implausible plot and few too many pop culture references
½ October 22, 2011
I remember seeing this on TV and really enjoying the twists and turns of the plot and characters.
August 21, 2011
Sin duda atrapante pero creo que la tendré que volver a ver porque hay cosas que no me quedaron claras /
½ August 15, 2011
spooky and freaky and dark and scary. Great cast but geesh... Evil, just evil.
July 30, 2011
For you who familiar with criminal films might find this one uncomfortable, but even for you who doesn't you still can see how ridiculous the theory was, and the twist is not a wow moment, the characters have potential to be the cool psychos, but they didn't reach that. Quite pointless I suppose, but still an ok movie, especially for you who need to see Eddie Redmayne so badly lol