Lil' Pimp - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lil' Pimp Reviews

October 25, 2014
Review:
I thought that this movie was quite funny in parts, especially Bernie Mac who will be truly missed, but it does get a bit silly after a while. All the pimp game scenes were funny but the little kid was a bit annoying. Some of the jokes weren't that funny and the storyline was a bit strange, but it's harmless fun for adults. Its not in the same category as The Boondocks, which I thoroughly enjoyed and the animation was pretty quite bad, but Fruit Juice cracked me up along with some of his hoes. Anyway it's worth a watch if you want a few laughs, but it could have been much better. Watchable!

Round-Up:
Out of all of the characters in this animation movie about getting into the pimp game, Bernie Mac had to be the funniest. I like the fact that the Producers added some swearing and profanity, because that's what made it funny. It made me laugh when they tried to dress the little kid as a pimp along with the scenes when he's dancing in the club, but when the whole Mayor Tony aspect come into play, it just gets a bit over the top. You do have to be into this type of humour to really enjoy it because there are going to be some people that will take offence to some of the language, but if you don't take it seriously, you will find some of the scenes shockingly funny.

I recommend this movie to people who are into there animation movies about a young kid who wants to become a pimp. 4/10
May 28, 2013
it was pretty entertaining but not really funny. the overall idea of it all pretty funny but the jokes dont hit ther mark. still recommendable though.
May 5, 2013
The plot didn't make any sense whatsoever, the storyline has got to be the worst sequence of events ever put together on screen. I could keep going on, but I want to see what people think of my reaction before I start discussing specific instances of pathetic scenes. All I have to say is it really has to make ya wonder how much time these writers spent on their knees trying ta get it made.
½ February 12, 2013
Contre toute attente, Lil Pimp est un film furieusement drole, qui compense son manque de rigueur scenaristique par une duree tres courte, qui lui evite des baisses de rythme malvenues. Le voice acting est particulierement reussi (mention speciale a Ludacris et Jennifer Tilly), l'animation maitrisee et certaines repliques a hurler de rire. Une tres bonne surprise.
February 5, 2013
if you LOVE raunchy animated comedy with an all star cast you HAVE to see this movie!!! I laughed so hard I cried! then I watched it with my cousin and we BOTH laughed so hard we cried! then I showed it to friends who kept my copy of the movie forcing me to go buy the movie a second time!!!! I will warn you, if you are a prudish type or easily offended by sexuality in cartoons then don't watch this, but if you are just ready to laugh at it for what it is, a trashy adult cartoon, than by all means, watch this ASAP!
August 15, 2012
Hella hella f@#kin funny
August 5, 2012
this is the most funniest movie u would ever wanna see
February 23, 2012
Pimps, hos and William Shatner does it get any better? I laughed a lot at this animated feature, but I would recommend it to people who are interested in Hip-Hop comedy, pimps and adult humor.
September 9, 2011
started watching it, got 30 minutes in and was still not grabbed. Not my type of movie.
December 21, 2010
crude, tasteless, terrible animation for a full length film, but pretty funny regardless. it was right up my alley to be honest just not funny enough
½ November 5, 2010
Very Decent Animated Comedy For Adults
November 2, 2010
why are they wasting our time with this crap?
August 18, 2010
February 7, 2010
pimping is notttttttttt easy
December 22, 2009
this is one of my favorite movies
November 1, 2009
The film is hilarious!! Great peformence by the cast in particualr Ludacris and Bernie Mac, and the film is just absoulty funny!
July 2, 2009
seen this movie before
½ May 3, 2009
its funny. I liked it.
November 27, 2008
[font=Courier New][color=navy][b]Don't bother watching this....seriously, go do laundry, call that relative you can't stand, or just watch paint peel....anything but waste time watching this. If you have no other choice, have a few drinks,close your eyes and wait for the soundtrack selection; that's the only thing worthwhile here. [/b][/color][/font]
July 9, 2008
hey i like this movie especially the part when the lil boy had dressed like a gurl so the cops wouldnt recognize him!!!!!