L'Île aux Trésors (Treasured Island) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

L'Île aux Trésors (Treasured Island) Reviews

September 25, 2010
This has to be the worst adaption of a book I have ever seen!
OK, let's accept that the whole story was changed and is not happening as in the book.
Let's accept that there has to be a big boobed female character in the plot.
Let's accept that none of the characters is depicted as in the book nor has any depth at all.
But even then I still have to wonder, why all the english guys are called "monsieur" even in the german version. And I have to ask myself what a homosexual love affair has to do in a pirate story from the 17th century.
I cannot tell you about the job the actors did, but even if it was great (which I have to doubt) it would be overpowered by the unbelieveable c**piness if the movie.
No, even if you have NOT read the book, forget about this movie. And if you have seen the movie, you can still read the book or watch any of the other great movies called "Treasure Island" because they have nothing whatsoever in common with this piece of c**p.
April 7, 2009
Film de pirates à la française... Mais quelle idée...
January 4, 2009
Comique de temps en temps, belle présentation. dommage du peu car il y avait du beau monde au casting.
½ December 10, 2008
le début peut laisser penser que ça vas être bien, mais en fait non.
November 27, 2008
More or less as well as Pirates of the Caribbeans 1.
But Pirates 2 was really better, and Pirates 3, really worse.
Funny pirates' comedy with 2 great actors, Jugnot and Rouve.
September 14, 2008
Une copie humoristique bien pale, ne ressemblant à rien au roman original de stevenson !
½ April 26, 2008
Belle photographie, mais c'est à peu près tout ce qu'il y a de bien dans ce film. Le scénario est décevant et l'humour très léger. Dommage car le casting est plutôt intéressant.
½ January 28, 2008
Decevant... quelques trucs drôles, mais le film est pas très marrant.
½ December 9, 2007
Vraiment pas terrible... Voir parfois affligeant.
October 8, 2007