Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice Reviews

Very awesome movie to see about Linda Ronstadt

Very awesome movie to see about Linda Ronstadt

• Deb Statter
    Nov 26, 2019

If you are a fan of this remarkable artist, you will LOVE this film!!! If you are not, you will leave with a great respect for one of the best female vocalists of our time. God Bless Linda Ronstadt!!!!

• Mark DeMille
    Nov 25, 2019

Excellent editing/compilation of her history. Classy at it's best. This is a story that should be told

• Donna Mays M G
    Nov 10, 2019

If you are a fan of Linda's, this is is a must-see! I love the biography aspect & the interviews with her peers. I do have to say, this may be better seen on a smaller screen as there was some pretty grainy videos, but it wasn't horrible. It's well worth your time!

• A T N
    Nov 07, 2019

Really great to hear her story told first person. I learned a lot I didn't know about her. Even though I lived through most of the time detailed in the video. Excellent presentation, excellent use of her songs. Thank you for making it available!

• Lynda L S
    Nov 06, 2019

We liked how she was able to tell her story n way that we could relate. Learned how significantly the use of voice can affect ones life. Loved the musical review! Appreciated her bravery n telling her story

• Leonard Z
    Nov 05, 2019

Such a cool movie for any one who grew up around that time. The old footage is fantastic and brought about a lot of great memories.

• Dean
    Nov 01, 2019

If you've enjoyed her book Simple Dreams then you will LOVE this film. Rare unseen footage is smoothly edited in with numerous interviews and commentary from those who were there. The highlights for me were not only hearing her sing but hearing her tell her story so honestly and sincerely. A bonus was reveling in her ability to articulate her views on cultural and social issues in such a fluid and intelligent way!

• Sheryl K
    Nov 01, 2019

Great documentary. Has concert footage, as well as interviews from her musical colleagues and of course, Linda herself.

• Cindy J
    Nov 01, 2019

A very open and honest look at her amazing talent and drive.

A very open and honest look at her amazing talent and drive.