Reviews

• Oct 17, 2013

L'Insegnante viene a casa (Sexy Schoolteacher Comes Home) - starring Edwige Fenech. This is the second version in the series of 'Schoolteacher' sex-comedy film. Fenech returns to play sexy voluptuous lady. Fenech becomes the target of three tenants next-door who peep on her watching her taking bath or changing cloths or being in intimate situation with her lover who is secretly meeting her there - things are not going good between the two and it seems young man dweller in the building accumulates pious feelings toward Fenech. This is by far the limit in sex-comedy and what beautifully charming Edwige Fenech looks with that sexy hair-style and timid expressions on her face, while balancing shock and surprise. I have watched this over 4 times already and thought to share it with friends to juice up exact same entertainment and joy as much as I did.

• Jun 11, 2007