Listen, Darling - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Listen, Darling Reviews

½ February 19, 2015
Average MGM vehicle serves as a showcase for young Judy Garland, who sings "Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart."
August 18, 2012
Predictable, yes, but Judy Garland and Freddie Bartholomew are a winning pair and put this over and are quite charming.
jjnxn
½ November 25, 2011
Simple, silly nonsense put over by pros. Judy sings "Zing Went the Strings of my Heart" and several other tunes with youthful exuberance and heart.
July 28, 2011
This movie is adorable and Freddie and Judy are so great together, and remember that Judy is only 16, and still has that amazing, gorgeous voice. She sparkles in every film she's in so it's hard to imagine me not liking a Judy film. This one was really really great though. Loved it! B
January 15, 2011
A great family film. Very sweet and funny. Judy Garland sings "sing with the strings of my heart" and it was great!!!!!
June 9, 2010
good story young judy what more can u ask for?
½ January 2, 2010
This is a wonderful, warm and very simple film. Very pleasant performances and Jusy Garland sings "Zing Went the Strings of My Heart". What more could you ask for?
½ January 2, 2010
This is a wonderful, warm and very simple film. Very pleasant performances and Judy Garland sings "Zing Went the Strings of My Heart". What more could you ask for?
June 11, 2008
Judy Garland was so sweet in this one.
½ May 16, 2008
Too corny for some but I like it. :)
June 10, 2007
This is a really cute ligh-hearted film. Mary Astor's frighteningly thin eyebrows bother me, though.