Literally, Right Before Aaron - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Literally, Right Before Aaron Reviews

½ December 30, 2017
Signed up just to say worst movie I've seen in a long time.
½ December 28, 2017
One of the worst rom-coms I've ever seen. Beyond tone deaf, and so poorly written.
October 22, 2017
Can't wait to see, the trailer looks hysterical!
October 21, 2017
This is a decent romantic film that dives headfirst into the remorseful soul of heartache. Why when you feel so deeply about someone can they still walk away? I really liked that this film took it there to this place during the wedding. We've seen it before though, and I think I wanted a little more kick and originality (My Bestfriend's wedding, 500 days of summer). But, Colbie and Justin Long do a good job making it believable.
½ October 16, 2017
Can I rate it 0 stars? I unfortunately spent money on renting this film. Don't make the same mistake as me.
October 10, 2017
This movie is clearly trying to achieve the quirky, modern rom com genre and painfully missing the mark. It's so
October 9, 2017
Funny and entertaining you will love this film. There is a great cast that will keep you laughing throughout the movie.
October 5, 2017
Wonderful, entertaining and hilarious
October 3, 2017
Loved it! Very funny and a great story with a great cast.
October 3, 2017
Loved it! Funny and sweet with an unexpected ending
October 3, 2017
Love it! Rom-com with a great storyline!
October 3, 2017
Wonderful film. Smart, funny, and thoughtful.
October 2, 2017
A well told story with great writing.
October 1, 2017
A modern millennial refresh on a tale as old as time. A little 'My Best Friends Wedding' (in reverse) with none of the shallow 90's cliche's or sugary cuteness, and more of the honesty that the younger generation embraces. Well directed moments of silliness sprinkled in good doses
help to lighten up scenes that'll squish your heart! Loved the cast. Everyone in their right roles. Iconic scenery and great music more than make up for a couple of brief, slow parts. Feels like a real couple, a real story and a real ending. Good? -I thought so. Funny? -Yes, but not overly. Nice visuals?- Very nice. Connected story? -Totally. Worth seeing? Absolutely!
October 1, 2017
Fun, fast paced humor, great cinematography, relatable characterd. The theater laughed out loud together. Enjoy this film!
October 1, 2017
This movie is not your average love story! It was interesting, witty, and geniusly written from start to finish!
½ September 30, 2017
Spare yourself the agony.