Literally, Right Before Aaron Reviews

• Apr 26, 2019

this movie kinda sucked!

this movie kinda sucked!

• Apr 19, 2019

The worst movie I've ever seen! It's a lost of time! Don't even consider at watching it!

• Feb 01, 2019

I liked it. I found it poignant and funny. Better than I expected. Justin Long is really good in it. Better than the smart arse critic reviews would lead you to believe.

• Jan 07, 2019

Still suffering from his breakup with college sweetheart Allison (Cobie Smulders), Adam's (Justin Long) world becomes more chaotic when he's surprisingly invited to attend her wedding. Unfortunately, that is pretty much all there is to this disappointing waste of talent.

• Nov 30, 2018

I would like those 90 minutes of my life back. Can I sue someone?

I would like those 90 minutes of my life back. Can I sue someone?

• Nov 25, 2018

Forget what you heard, this is an absolutely terrific romantic comedy with a great cast. If youâ(TM)ve got a heartbeat youâ(TM)ll get it.

• Oct 28, 2018

I couldn't get past the first half hour.

I couldn't get past the first half hour.

• Sep 26, 2018

Nothing really to this film, not that funny...

Nothing really to this film, not that funny...

• May 14, 2018

bad in oh so many ways

bad in oh so many ways

• May 11, 2018

While Long and Smulders have some moving performances, the overall plot is so painful and dopes you into thinking it is a cute rom comw hen in fact its a romantic tragedy, that the ending made me sick to my stomach. Have you ever wished you attended your first love's wedding, who you're still in love with? The correct answer is no! I wish I could unwatch this. I am only giving it two stars because the acting was good.