Little Big League Reviews

• Sep 29, 2020

People who don’t like this movie don’t understand baseball.. A+

People who don’t like this movie don’t understand baseball.. A+

• Jul 09, 2020

even little kids may be board with it.

even little kids may be board with it.

• Jun 21, 2020

Even though it isn't funny that many times, Little Big League is great! Anybody would love to watch a 11 year old beat up other Major Leaguers and help the Twins win.

• Nov 09, 2019

I really love this movie little Big League

I really love this movie little Big League

• Apr 12, 2019

I really love this movie I have this for DVD I would love this come out on Blu-ray and I really would love to see a sequel to this one Little Big League 2 have the original cast

• Mar 15, 2018

A solid little sports comedy with some heart. Not very memorable, though, and it struggles to stand out from the classics.

• Dec 28, 2017

Not as cheesy or fanciful like "The rookie of the year". The ony serious flaw I find on this movie, is that what happens in the plot is actually forbidden. After then Atlanta Braves owner Ted Turner managed a game for the team in the late 70s, that situation has never repeated. At least, some previous explanation for plot purposes could have been adequate.

• Jun 13, 2015

Rookie of the Year is way better.

Rookie of the Year is way better.

• Jun 06, 2015

I just like the fact it's showing a small market team, my team.

I just like the fact it's showing a small market team, my team.

• Feb 08, 2015

Nothing enjoyable about this film. Has a few good moments but definitely not something I'd recommend for others.