Little Giants (1994)
Average Rating: 4.4/10
Reviews Counted: 10
Fresh: 4 | Rotten: 6
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 1
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 1
Average Rating: 3.1/5
User Ratings: 58,934
A successful retired jock and his geeky younger brother play out their sibling rivalry by coaching rival little league football teams in this family comedy. Ed O'Neill plays the older brother, Kevin O'Shea, a former Heisman Trophy winner whose gridiron exploits have made him a local hero in his small Illinois hometown. Kevin is the almost unanimous choice to head up the town's Pop Warner football team, and he happily builds an imposing team from the best local players. One of the few objectors
Oct 14, 1994 Wide
Jul 8, 2003
Warner Home Video
John Madden (II)
Mary Ellen Trainor
Pat Crawford Brown
Willie C. Carpenter
F. William Parker
Animation Vocal Soun...
Richard E. Butler
Michael P. Byrne
Justin Jon Ross
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Moranis and O'Neill make a good double-act but the script's as thin as a wafer
Unoriginal kids sports movie. Been there, done that. This is no Mighty Ducks.
A weak Bad News Bears-style rip-off. Totally unoriginal.
Audience Reviews for Little Giants
Movies Like Little Giants
- Tad Simpson: I should've gone to summer school!
- Tad Simpson: [to the referee while being chased by Kevin's Cowboys] Blow the whistle! Blow the whistle! Blow it, blow it! Blow the whistle! Blow the- [gets pummeled offscreen as the referee finally blows the whistle]
- Tad Simpson: [being chased by Kevin's Cowboys] I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!
- Jake Berman: [about his helmet] I can't see with this thing on!
- Timmy Moore: [after getting knocked down and ran over by Spike] Did I pass the spelling test, Mrs. Greeley?
- Rudy Zolteck: Wow, Spike knocked him all the way back to second grade!
- Danny O'Shea: [disguising his voice as an old lady] State police? Oh, thank God! My name is Thelma Mae Rogers. I'm 86 years old. I live in Urbania. There are two men down the bridge from the Shell station spying on some kids! [passes the phone to Timmy, who feign cries] We're all really scared. I just don't think it's right for men their age to be parading around in their underwear!
- Timmy Moore: Please hurry!
- Danny O'Shea: Oh, no! [hangs up the phone] Nice job. [high fives Timmy]
Discuss Little Giants on our Movie forum!