Little Giants Quotes
The top Little Giants quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Tad Simpson: I should've gone to summer school!‐ Submitted by David E (2 years ago)
- Tad Simpson: [to the referee while being chased by Kevin's Cowboys] Blow the whistle! Blow the whistle! Blow it, blow it! Blow the whistle! Blow the- [gets pummeled offscreen as the referee finally blows the whistle]
- Tad Simpson: [being chased by Kevin's Cowboys] I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!
- Jake Berman: [about his helmet] I can't see with this thing on!
- Timmy Moore: [after getting knocked down and ran over by Spike] Did I pass the spelling test, Mrs. Greeley?Rudy Zolteck: Wow, Spike knocked him all the way back to second grade!
- Danny O'Shea: [disguising his voice as an old lady] State police? Oh, thank God! My name is Thelma Mae Rogers. I'm 86 years old. I live in Urbania. There are two men down the bridge from the Shell station spying on some kids! [passes the phone to Timmy, who feign cries] We're all really scared. I just don't think it's right for men their age to be parading around in their underwear!Timmy Moore: Please hurry!Danny O'Shea: Oh, no! [hangs up the phone] Nice job. [high fives Timmy]
- Kevin O'Shea: [upon discovering the inside of Zoltecks helmet] Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Are you nuts?Rudy Zolteck: [takes a bite] It's still good!Kevin O'Shea: You'll never get anywhere treating your helmet like a lunchbox, son.
- Jake Berman: [to Danny after arriving overly protected] My mom says the pads you gave me weren't enough. [the team comes over and plays pushes with him] This is great! Keep pushing! I can't feel a th- [smacks into a pole and falls down] [the concerned team says his name and asks if he's alright]
- Spike Hammersmith: [to Becky, the Ice Box] Your mine, Pom Pom!
- Murphy: [to Jake] Hey, four-eyes! [pokes him]Jake Berman: Ow!Murphy: Want your mama? [laughs and walks away]Jake Berman: Don't be talkin' bout my mama!
- Hanon: [talking to his hands after failing to catch the football] Why do you do this to me, fellas? I cut your nails, wash you, put gloves on you when you're cold...
- Tad Simpson: [seeing their uniforms] Death shrouds.Danny O'Shea: [flips one around] They've got your names on the back.Jake Berman: So the guys at the morgue can identify the bodies.
- Danny O'Shea: [introducing the Little Giants to their parents] Rudy Zoleteck, your friendly neighborhood gasman!Mr. Zolteck: Gasman? I don't get it.Mrs. Zolteck: Think about it.
- Rudy Zolteck: [upon discovering the Ice Box (Becky) is cheerleading instead of playing football] That's it, I'm leaving the country! I'm moving to New Mexico!
- Rudy Zolteck: You raaaaang?