Little Lord Fauntleroy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Lord Fauntleroy Reviews

December 29, 2010
Need to see this version too. I read the book. Fashion was made popular by this book that kids hated the fashion and they probably blamed on the author. The parents, especially mothers found it cute (fashion).
jjnxn
½ June 28, 2010
Enjoyable and handsome version of the old English tale. Not having read the book which is the basis for the story I'm not sure how closely it hews to it but if you're a fan of Austen, George Eliot and similar English authors than this will suit you well. The boy playing Fauntleroy is at times too precious for his own good but his earnestness seems right for the role. He is supported by many fine British actors and the story has a nice mix of seriousness and humour to keep it moving along.
June 6, 2010
One of the sweetest, happiest movies I have seen in a long time. I should very much like to watch it again.
November 28, 2009
Respectable adaptation of the classic story, nicely produced. The acting is fair, George Baker is quite good, but Michael Benz (as Lord Fauntleroy), just doesn't have the range for the role. Effective location filming. It's a bit trite, but a story this good is worth watching.