Little Manhattan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Manhattan Reviews

March 18, 2016
Película linda, que demuestra lo hermoso del amor juvenil.
January 8, 2016
Sweet movie, well written, good cast and glad I watched it in 2016...missed it whrn it was originally released.
½ October 22, 2015
Surprisingly a really faithful and charming portrayal of falling for someone for the first time without being overly cliche, thanks mostly to the great cast
August 4, 2015
I really enjoyed watching this movie!!!
July 6, 2015
Little Manhattan is beautifully choreographed. It wasn't your typical romantic love story, and as a person who has experienced a first love, the movie brought back all of the feelings, the highs and the lows, the whole deal. This is one I'm sure to show my kids when they come of age.
October 31, 2014
A utterly charming yet realistic portrait of first love with endearing performances by the young leads
½ October 11, 2014
Sweet romantic comedy with charm to spare.
August 25, 2014
An instantly rare rom-com with a wider target of audiences that's appealing to them when they sort-of get attached to it to find it sweet and funny about young love. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
July 6, 2014
Sweet. perfectly adorable first romantic adventure of a 10 year old boy, told in the first person. A real feel good movie, that makes you smile and remember.
July 2, 2014
This is a cute movie about first love. I like it a lot.
May 5, 2014
One of the sweetest and truest films I've seen in a long time. Look at love anew through the eyes of child and realise how we sometimes complicate our own lives and relationships unneccesarily. Will make you want to go out and find your soulmate, live life to the full and visit New York City!
April 8, 2014
one of the best movies i've ever seen
April 7, 2014
So cute. I really love child romance. This movie is one of the best I've ever seen
March 9, 2014
So adorable! I wished they aired it on tv more often! If you haven't seen this, I'd recommend that you do.
February 20, 2014
It was ok but I would not request this movie to people who get grossed out by romance
February 15, 2014
There is nothing NOT good about this movie. Oh my god, I'm still giggling over the pot of adorableness I have just witnessed.
February 13, 2014
A somewhat honest look on what it's like to have a crush as a child.
½ January 25, 2014
Cute. A story about how everything feels with your first crush.
½ January 5, 2014
A beautiful, layered, uplifting, dizzyingly romantic movie...Loved it!!!!
January 2, 2014
As directed by Mark Levin, Little Manhattan is an endearing, affectionately humorous and even lyrical depiction of the dawning of adolescence amid the privileged.