The Littlest Outlaw - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Littlest Outlaw Reviews

December 29, 2016
Corny but entertaining Disney film about the son of a horse trainer who wants to save a horse from being sold to a Mexican general with bad intentions towards the horse. I will give this film credit for avoiding stereotypes better than most films of the era and a also for casting actual latino actors to play all of the roles for a film set in Mexico. Nothing brilliant here or even on the level of "The Red Pony" but it was entertaining enough.
½ December 29, 2016
A unique live-action Disney film shot and set in Mexico. It's a feel-good family story about a boy and the love of his horse. The unknown, Andres Velasquez, was likable as Pablito. (First and only viewing - 11/9/2010)
December 25, 2016
A Disney film that is good for the whole family. It's not as great as other classics, but it has its place as it captures Mexican culture.
½ May 15, 2013
About a Mexican boy who runs away with a doomed jumping horse, THE LITTLEST OUTLAW doesn't quite have the staying power of a Disney classic, but it's still a nice little film. The cinematography is lovely, and the cast plays their roles with sincerity and heart. The only oddity may be the somewhat "Americanized" dialogue, but that's hardly a deal breaker. Good family entertainment overall.
July 18, 2009
I would like to see this if I could find it.