Live and Let Die Quotes
The top Live and Let Die quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Mrs. Bell: Holy shit!
- Kananga/Mr. Big: What shall we drink to, Mr. Bond?James Bond: Well, how about an earthquake?
- James Bond: Butter hook!
- Cab Driver: Hey man, for twenty bucks I'd take you to a Ku Klux Klan cookout!
- Tee: <As he leaves Bond in the middle of a lake with crocodiles> There are two ways to kill a crocodile.James Bond: I don't suppose you care to share them with me?Tee: All you have to do is take a pin and poke him in the eyes.James Bond: And the other?Tee: Easy! You just pull his teeth out!‐ Submitted by Rob M (3 years ago)
- James Bond: Lovers lesson number two; togetherness 'till death do us part, or thereabouts.Solitaire: Is there time before we leave for lesson number three?Solitaire: Absolutely. There's no sense in going off half-cocked.
- Rosie: You don't understand, see. They'll kill me if I do.James Bond: And I'll kill you if you don't.Rosie: But you couldn't. You wouldn't. Not after what we've just done!James Bond: I certainly wouldn't have killed you before.
- Kananga/Mr. Big: Names is for tombstones, baby.
- Solitaire: What happened to Kananqa?James Bond: I think he had a rather inflated opinion of himself.‐ Submitted by Ben J (4 years ago)