Live Free or Die Hard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Live Free or Die Hard Reviews

½ April 26, 2016
I want to be a hacker now.
April 14, 2016
he's like the airport version of RAMBO
March 24, 2016
Yippiekiah Motherfucker
March 16, 2016
Some good reviews from friends make me curious to this one
March 9, 2016
this won't be like the originals i bet.
½ March 3, 2016
Grade: B- (73%)
Rating: 7.3/10 - Good
½ February 13, 2016
over the top action that ultimate lampoons its own tropes
February 12, 2016
Wow. Never saw all of the originals and I STILL was kinda intrigued by the trailer...
½ February 8, 2016
After 3 Incredibly great films, this 4th installment finally hits the wall with a poor attempt to do anything good.
January 30, 2016
Thomas Gabriel played by Timothy Olyphant is my hero.
January 28, 2016
John McClane kicks Ass
½ January 20, 2016
Cool concept but a little too over the top with some of the action scenes. Blowing up a helicopter with a car was amazing! Definitely the weakest of the series.
January 18, 2016
A 12 year break is obviously what this franchise needed as this movie holds the fun energetic vibe that the first 3 'Die Hard's are missing. Unlike the first 3, this film is an entertaining thrill ride that holds your attention from start to finish. It looks modern & fresh, the fight scenes are hard-core & the action is impressive - even if it is a bit outrageous.
January 16, 2016
Too modern for my taste. I miss the late 80s/early 90s action flavor of the first three. But it's not a bad action movie. It's got some good stuff in it. I love how McClane rubs off on the young guy as a heroic figure by the end. That was the best part of the story. The action is very over the top, so don't expect to feel like McClane is very human.
½ January 12, 2016
January 4, 2016
yippy kiya mother f***er
January 1, 2016
My favorite Die Hard film. Smart story, steady paced action, and John McClane.
½ December 28, 2015
Just works in every way.
December 19, 2015
I want to rate it lower because of Justin Long, Kevin Smith, and a lackluster villain, but it was still enjoyable.
December 18, 2015
Pure over the top fun with John McClane. Willis is great, Justin Long hits the right notes and the action is non-stop and breathtaking.