Live Free or Die Hard Reviews

• Jul 08, 2019

Good popcorn movie that is somewhat enjoyable. It's cheesy in almost every facet.

• Jun 20, 2019

The best Die Hard franchise ever with terrific stunts scenes and awesome action/fighting sequences.

• May 15, 2019

The fourth in the series and still going strong!

The fourth in the series and still going strong!

• Apr 16, 2019

The slick cyberterrorism of Die Hard 4.0 gives it a different feel from its predecessors, and a now bald Willis is another big clue that more than a decade has passed. Thankfully, he's still unmistakably John McClane, and the action is well staged, though a sequence featuring McClane versus a jet fighter probably shouldn't have made it from script to screen.

• Mar 12, 2019

Entertaining from beginning to end. This movie never slows down; even more so than the original. So don't look for character development or emotional uplift, but there is a ton of Bruce Willis-inspired butt kicking! I generally like Bruce Willis, even when he is in really stinker movies. John McClane - his butt kicking, lovable asshole, is back for more in this wildly improbable hacker terrorist flick. Yeah, it defies all logic (he takes on... a fighter jet... barehanded? HUH?). Of course it is over the top. But it is super fun to watch... how will he mangle the bodies of the terrorists THIS time? I liked how they took out the baddie woman 1/2 way through the film instead of having another stupid 'final showdown'. On the down side, there was a bit of a cheesy 'final showdown' with the main baddie in a warehouse. At least it wasn't a smoke and steam factory.

• Mar 06, 2019

Yeah this movie isn't good. It does not deserve its high rating and completely changes what die hard was. But its not as bad as the 5th movie.

• Feb 04, 2019

John McClane IS at his best in Live Free or Die Hard

John McClane IS at his best in Live Free or Die Hard

• Feb 02, 2019

First PG-13 DIE HARD movie is still a great time. Filled with pure thrills and an entertaining plot, LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD is another fun installment in the franchise.

• Jan 16, 2019

A respectful revival of a dormant series. Willis reprises his role handedly while Justin Lawrence does well not to interfere with the formula too much. Somewhat stale, the Die Hard series still works. This is a fun and worthy addition to the stellar franchise.

• Jan 04, 2019

I enjoyed this movie. I liked the characters. I liked the chemestry between Bruce Willis and Justin Long. I with there had been more of M.E. Winstead. I liked the villain but think the premise is a little over the top. Still a fun movie with good action set pieces.