Live from Baghdad Reviews

• Apr 21, 2017

just a steaming turd of a movie. It could not be more boring. There is no humor, no suspense, no drama, nothing good. An absolute turd.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Nov 13, 2013

This was an interesting look behind the scenes of CNN's efforts to bring the 1991 bombing of Baghdad into the homes of TV viewers. It brings to light the heroic sacrifices made by journalists, camera crews and producers to keep us informed while working in hostile dangerous areas. A good effort from Keaton, & Carter, help make this a really decent film..

• May 15, 2013

Good Journalism During War Movie

Good Journalism During War Movie

• Feb 10, 2013

great film of the 1991 CNN coverage of Operation Desert Storm..and what it took to get the live news from Baghdad ...a great HBO film

• Dec 04, 2012

Such an unique perspective for a war film.

Such an unique perspective for a war film.

• Apr 19, 2012

lengvas, bet tikrai geras

lengvas, bet tikrai geras

• Nov 01, 2011

It was fun. Good story of how CNN lucked out and was able to report as Baghdad was being bombed. Not great, but entertaining. The chemistry between Keaton and Bonham Carter was great.

• Sep 25, 2011

Flawed in it's frenetic editing and pacing issues, but an engaging story and strong performances from Keaton and Bonham Carter keeps this HBO production to be an interesting watch.

• Jul 23, 2011

Really enjoyed this - despite it being a late night movie I had never heard of before. Interesting to see how CNN went from 'little station that could' to global news organisation based on exclusive Iraq war coverage.

• Feb 24, 2011

I couldn't even tell this was a made for tv movie; that's why I love HBO. Great cast, really enjoyed the film.