Lives Well Lived Reviews

• Aug 16, 2019

A delightful film! Lives Well Lived portrays aging in an inspired, uplifting positive light! The film maker vibrantly demonstrates that we are never too old to learn, dream and grow. The stories shared in this film touch deeply and remind us that older adults are a meaningful and valuable source of wisdom...skip 'the google' and watch Lives Well Lived!

• May 02, 2019

Lovely exploration of wisdom with depth and humor.

Lovely exploration of wisdom with depth and humor.

• Apr 19, 2019

I am so happy I found "Lives Well Lived". Watching it was really touching and beautiful experience. It inspires reflection and distance to our everyday problems. I would say that watching those stories should be obligatory for everyone, especially at school ;) I am so grateful to the film crew and, of course, to each person who wanted to share their story with us.

• Mar 28, 2019

This uplifting film is both a celebration and a call to action. It serves as a much-needed reminder to appreciate the older adults in our lives and live every day to the fullest. From their individual perspectives, the remarkable cast members share their journeys to this point as well as their current outlooks on life. Lives Well Lived raises the bar for what we can achieve in a lifetime if we simply strive to make the most of the time we have. A must watch!

• Feb 27, 2019

A heartwarming film full of warmth, wit and inspiration. There is much to be learned from those ahead of us in this journey and Lives Well Lived reminds us that there is so much to look forward to as our path unfolds. Much thanks to Sky Bergman and the people who shared their lives and insights in this delightfully life affirming documentary.

• Feb 23, 2019

This documentary is fantastic for both entertainment and educational purposes. Sky captures the incredible stories of a diverse set of older adults, winning the hearts and attention of audiences. There needs to be more media like this in the world!

• Feb 21, 2019

Lives Well Lived is a MUST SEE. Sky Bergman captures the very essence of life, through so many different lenses. This film is heartwarming and truly makes one question what aging looks like and means. Lives Well Lived taking a topic that most fear and makes aging something to embrace and look forward to. Well done! I can't wait to see what she does next!

• Jan 28, 2019

This documentary is so inspiring and I enjoyed every minute of it. Life is not promised, its so important to live it to the fullest, be positive, and to remember to stop and smell the roses!

• Jan 23, 2019

What a marvelous and inspiring film. Modern culture in many ways has either obscured or forgotten the importance of our elders. They are our living treasures and Lives Well Lived takes you on several intimate journeys with them. It's heartwarming to hear about their lives and be gifted the wisdom of their years. Touching and intelligent.

• Nov 18, 2018

What a documentary! 40 men and women, age 75 to 100, still living their lives to the fullest, welcoming each day with open arms and exuding amazing positivity! Seeing this documentary should be required. We need to witness that growing old can and should be something to look forward to!