Talking to Heaven (Living with the Dead) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Talking to Heaven (Living with the Dead) Reviews

October 3, 2015
I loved this movie so much!! FASCINATED me beyond belief.
November 23, 2013
love james van praagh anyway but his life story is amazing
September 2, 2013
A moving, emotional roller coaster. Whatever your view on the after life you owe it to yourself to be moved by this 2 part series. Ted Danson is great as the bumbling, confused James Van Praagh. He gives an emotional and masterly acting performance of a man at first tormented by his family gift.
You will cry and yes you will shout "snap out of it" in the hope he embraces the gift he has, but most of all you will be guessing right until the end...Who done it!
½ April 24, 2013
although in the beginning it was strange and boring, but till the end it turned out nicely! nice plot!
September 30, 2012
I really enjoyed this. Ted Danson showed the struggle between being able to speak with dead people and live a normal life.
½ November 26, 2011
May 15, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess thorughout this movie.....i think that diane ladd, jack palance, mary steenburgen, ted danson, queen latifah, reece thompson play good roles/parts thorughout this movie......i think that ted danson/jack palance/reece thompson were great thorughout this movie......i think that the director of this drama/made for tv/ straight to video/straight to dvd/thriller movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....i think that this is a good drama movie 2 watch its got a great cast thorughout this movie...i think that ted danson was great throughout this movie i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch
LWOODS04
November 2, 2009
A man begins to have disturbing visions of dead people, among whom are his mother and victims of a local serial killer. The detective investigating the murders looks to him for help in solving the case.

This is a great watch. One of the best movies I have ever seen. I had the luck of finding this on T.V. today. I enjoyed it so much that I would love to find this on DVD.
The guy (Ted Danson) is on one hand trying to help a detective solve a series of murders but also cope with his new found "talent" that he does not want, along with other personal troubles. His father played by Jack Palance is a non-believer and doesn't want to hear about his son's new talent. But his close friend (played by Queen Latifah) is a believer and encourages him to use his talent.
This movie is a mixture of a thriller, suspense, and drama. Definitely one of the best (if not the best) T.V. made movies I have ever seen. It alternates chilling and moving moments without any false note, using misdirection and red herrings with consummate skill. It keeps you guessing throughout the movie until the end. So if you like a good ghost story, then this is a movie you don't want to miss. Has all the elements to give you chills.
A must see...
interesting concept. potential.
December 16, 2008
one of the best films i have seen.
½ December 16, 2008
Dobar televizijski film. Triler. Za neko vikend popodne.
December 16, 2008
Must see it, truly great, for people with six sense and unnatural experiences
December 16, 2008
This was a great movie. I love Ted Danson and this really showed his potentional. The acting was great and brought a truly well written story to life.
½ December 16, 2008
Despite the actors being unbearable and utterly annoying (excpet for Queen Latifah, perhaps the only one who performed her role just the way it should be), this movie is excellent, inspiring, and... simply a must-see. Quite inspirational and spirit-lifting.
enjoyed it but went for 3 hours
December 16, 2008
One of my favorite movies!
December 16, 2008
This is a must see for me.
December 16, 2008
Excellent movie... Love the twist ending!
brilliantly done... Definately a MUST watch! plsssssss look for it. Im serious!
December 16, 2008
If ur a psychic film the youll love this movie, haighly recommend it!!!
November 12, 2008