Liz and the Blue Bird Reviews

• Mar 01, 2019

Beautiful, heart-wrenching, and visually stunning

Beautiful, heart-wrenching, and visually stunning

• Nov 15, 2018

"Not for everyone" is a bit of an understatement, really. This movie is unapologetically aimed at a particular audience, which makes it perfect for that audience. If you like very slow-paced stories about small things, it might be for you. If you enjoy stories and emotions being conveyed more through things like body language and actions rather than a ton of words, this movie is likely for you. If you like themes exploring things like social anxiety and the thinness of the line between deep friendship and romance, this movie's definitely for you. If you enjoy all of that wrapped up with some of the most subtly beautiful animation and amazingly powerful music, then it'll probably be one of your favorite movies. I'm that person so it's one of my favorite movies ever.