Local Boys - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Local Boys Reviews

½ August 13, 2011
this was fantastic! i love all the characters: skeet, jim wesley, randy. it was touching and i liked the story. i think it would have been just as good if they didn't have all the cussing.
jjnxn
December 19, 2009
Not bad little film with decent performances, too many pointless side stories detracts from the overall effectiveness of the main narrative.
½ June 15, 2009
A great surfing movie. Mark Harmon play the part of Jim Wesley (legendary surfer) very well. This movie makes me want to go and surf (in the middle of winter). An emotional movie aswell.
May 28, 2009
Good one, a lot of friendship going on!
January 24, 2009
A good movie with some nice surfing added too.
December 26, 2008
si jeremy sumpter surfinggggg siii ^^
September 8, 2008
A very good story of what shapes brotherhood. A must watch!
August 29, 2008
Good surf movie. An old school surfer comes back into town and teaches a family how to love... and stuff...
August 16, 2008
COOL FILM ESP FOR FANATIC SURFERS LYK ME!!

um....kinda o.k
May 12, 2008
This was an amazing movie to watch about the merits of coming of age. The surfing scenes were great, and the character developement was awesome too! (It doesn't help that I love Jeremy Sumptner!)
½ March 23, 2008
This was a pretty good movie, with some great surfing footage. Jeremy Sumpter has to be one of the cutest kids. I really liked what they did with his character, and the dynamics with his brother were really good. It's too bad that it wasn't advertised more, I think a lot of people would actually like it.
½ March 13, 2008
this movie was amazing, i picked it up just for the hell of it and besides that i love mark harmon because he is one of my fav actors, jeremy makes a cute little kid in this movie.
January 27, 2008
i love this movie Jeremy Sumpter is so cute.
December 30, 2007
never seen it but it looks wierd cept jeremey is 1 of my fav actors!
November 27, 2007
i want to see so bad!!!
November 22, 2007
This movie rocks! Surfing is the greatest sport in the world. and it's nice to see a surfing movie that actually has a good story line.
October 25, 2007
Eric Christian Olsen is a great actor. Story is good. And the surf scenes were amazing.
October 20, 2007
TWO WORDS: JEREMY SUMPTER
½ October 7, 2007
This movie is awesome I love Randy (Eric Christian Olsen) in it and I think Skeet(Jeremy Sumpter) classic surfing movie
September 24, 2007
Awesome surfing scenes, very moving plot.