Locked Down - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Locked Down Reviews

April 29, 2016
Fine to see once ... not bad , not good enough to buy !
August 25, 2014
assim, assim... filme de luta na pris„o, bem meia-boca
July 22, 2014
should hve stayed in jail-lamo!
April 14, 2013
Oh dear, the acting is very bad. Even Vinnie Jones does his best but can't pull it up from 1 star. Even the fighting isn't that great.
December 29, 2012
Seriously one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Shame. It had potential. The only good bit was Kimbo Slice's cameo. Not recommended.
December 10, 2012
Poor film the story sucks,the fighting Is poor and the actors are wooden...vinnie jones is about the only decent thing in the film...not recommended.
May 13, 2012
What a painfully terrible film. I at least hoped for a bit of UFC style action but, apart from a very short Forrest Griffin fight at the start, the rest is ridiculous prison brawling. Vinnie Jones' acting has actually improved slightly but not by enough to merit creditability.
April 29, 2012
Very bad, but that was to be expected - it stars Vinnie Jones. Random, weak, implausible plot, haphazard direction. The whole movie just seems to revolve around the fight scenes.

Wooden acting, in keeping with the z-grade nature of the movie.
½ February 15, 2012
Just a terrible film with Vinnie Jones mug on the cover because he is the most known out of the cast.
½ December 27, 2011
Truly horrid C-rated action flick. Laughable story, bad script, non-existent action. Watchable only in fast-forward mode.
November 21, 2011
The acting is very second rate, most likely as every actor is or has been a professional MMA fighter! The beginning is lacking a real direction yet as soon as the fighting starts and you get to see more of Vinnie Jones you start to settle in and enjoy the festivities.
October 24, 2011
all elements of this movie are bad. just an awful movie.
September 10, 2011
Vinnie Jones is the only thing that is good about this film. The story, the direction, the other actors. the production is terrible. Lucky Vinnie is a brilliant actor as i would of chucked my dvd player at my tv!!
deano
August 11, 2011
Not a bad prison action film but I like Undisputed 2 the best. Vinnie Jones is good as he stole every scene he was in and he's still a bad-ass. The MMA fighters were intense and provided a fine performance than I expected.
As far as the fights, they have all the slow motion and quick cuts you might expect, as well as the choreographed pulled punches, but at least they seem to be trying.
August 11, 2011
½ July 31, 2011
shit acting typical story but its a film about cage finding if your a blood thirsty dude or dudet then you should enjoy this movie jus ignore the acting haha
½ July 29, 2011
Ganska uselt skådespeleri men sevärd storyline :)
½ July 21, 2011
Basic cliche prison movie where cop is sent to prison...possibly unjustly. Numerous fight scenes, but too many slow mo ones for me.
July 2, 2011
One of the coolest prison movies of the year!!
½ June 24, 2011
It shouldn't come as a great surprise that a low budget cage fighting prison drama like Daniel Zirilli's Locked Down is misogynistic, gratuitously violent, terribly cast and shot with the technical skill of a poor 80's music video.
However, what is surprising is that Schiena and Jones are still employed in this industry and that Zirilli, despite essentially directing grotesquely muscular primates to the tune of a bottom draw, largely incoherent script - that's only consistent feature is constant adrenaline fuelled, slightly homoerotic violence, manages to make everything so completely dull, forgettable and utterly lifeless.