Locked In - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Locked In Reviews

February 9, 2015
Ben Barnes was pretty amazing in this movie, but it was overall a dud. The story is not very original and the ending is pretty obvious.
½ October 2, 2010
Interesting, off-kilter story about an estranged couple who's daughter is injured in an accident and left in a condition called "Locked In Syndrome", where the mind is active but the body is unable to react. Father Josh (Ben Barnes) scours his mind and the metro Boston area looking for reasons for the accident and a way to save his daughter. Barnes and co-star Sarah Roemer as the mother both deliver top notch performances. Each discovery Josh makes about the accident brings him closer to an unexpected revelation..and a conclusion to the film that would make Christopher Nolan or Robert Altman proud. Definitely one of the best films at the 2010 Boston Film Festival - can't wait to see how it does when it finds a distributor, considering its 8+ rating on the IMDB from those who've seen it.
½ December 19, 2015
my hat is off to a movie that earns less than a star. truly a competition between horrible acting, awful soundtrack, cheese effects, and a lead character I truly can't wait to die. Bravo you assholes for stealing over an hour of my life. the bill for my time is in the mail.
February 9, 2015
December 31, 2013
Has potential to be a good gripping tale. Sadly it's not. Avoid.
½ September 21, 2013
I still don't know how the film ended
June 1, 2011
Coming soon to my DVD collection...
½ February 8, 2011
Ben Barnes is the family man who crashes the family car, leaving his young daughter in hospital with "locked in" syndrome and unable to communicate. While his life falls apart and his guilt over the accident grows he suddenly starts to receive phone calls from his daughter. Interesting drama / supernatural thriller it suffers through slow pace and the limited acting skills of Barnes
½ October 2, 2010