Loins of Punjab Presents - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Loins of Punjab Presents Reviews

February 7, 2009
A total hoot. Great entertainment, funny yet at times touching. No wonder it got the audience award at one of the film festivals. I was laughing out loud even though I missed some of the cultural references that South Asians would get. This movie played for one week in LA but deserves a much wider audience. Comedies are always better in a crowded theater. Go see it if you can find it showing anywhere.
½ January 22, 2009
Its one of the hilarious movies that i have seen in recent times, though beware, there is a lot of slapstick humor involved. The cast is really spot on and some of the performances will make u laugh every time you remember the scene.
January 11, 2009
There are some clear lighting and wardrobe errors that come from an inexperienced production casts and an underfunded production. But all that aside, this story is entertaining to watch.
½ November 15, 2008
Nauseatingly bad. Sleep-inducing. Cringe-worthy. Yet another Indians-in-America movie that doesn't have any good acting, no semblance of a plot, no story arc, close to zero cinematography. Skip-worthy. Why are we all so drawn to these bad movies?
October 2, 2008
September 24, 2008
AWESOME movie.....you will ROFL + LYAO.....thaki naki naki dhin taara...a must see...:)
June 13, 2008
hillarious movie + the bharat vs gora fight in the cinema + the halfway in the movie national anthem = i give it 4 stars
½ March 25, 2008
Despite certain cliche jokes which I'm sure you've come across a zillion times ( email forwards and such ), it had some insanely funny moments. Totally worth a watch! :P
½ March 10, 2008
February 24, 2008
Jst a time pass movie___can be seen with d brain aside !! But loads of comedy !!
February 24, 2008
singh n king r born 2 rule
½ February 18, 2008
as hillarious as it gets...not to be missed
½ December 30, 2007
I used to think "I Am Sam" was my least favourite movie ever.
December 7, 2007
A must must must watch. This proves that u don't need a super star cast to get a hit. Was into splits by the time i left the movie hall
December 2, 2007
I came to this movie expecting nothing and I went ut the hall laughing my ass off...............very heartening especially all NRI's who'll be able to relate to the film!the higlights-the surd rappers hands down!
November 20, 2007
funny, smart and doesn't take itself too seriously. Definitely a crowd pleaser.
November 18, 2007
Great! Lots of desi and desi-wannabe silliness.
November 18, 2007
this is one funny movie.. desi humor.. a software engineer turned director production..
½ November 18, 2007
A nice script, a super cast...a great directorial debut by my namesake :) I am glad I saw it at the thirdi festival.