Lois Gibbs and the Love Canal Reviews

• Jun 28, 2011

Philip made me watch this after seeing Erin Brockovich while I was on vacation. (Yes, my husband raids my girl movies while I am gone) Anyway, I thought it was really good considering that it was made for tv. Definitely worth watching.

• Jun 28, 2011

I decided to Netflix this after seeing Erin Brockovich. Similar in a lot of ways. Not bad for an '80s made-for-TV movie. And in case you didn't know, the environmental contamination depicted in Erin Brockovich (Hinkley, CA) pales in comparison to what happened in Love Canal (Niagara Falls, NY). Read up on it sometime and watch this film if you can find it...