LOL - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

LOL Reviews

December 10, 2017
I'm in love with this movie, despite the low rating I gave it.
½ October 9, 2017
This is the definition of a romantic comedy!!!!!
September 17, 2017
Film bellissimo per gli adolescenti attrici fantastiche. La canzone del film è di johnatan clay ma a mio parere è molto più bella cantata dagli no shampoo (la band di Kyle). Lo rivedrei fino allo sfinimento
August 26, 2017
I actually love this movie so much, it's amazing
January 10, 2017
Not good movie to watch
½ December 14, 2016
This film is awful. fuck this movie
September 13, 2016
LOL maoen oiacex me oanecaomr
½ July 12, 2016
THIS MOVIE IS SO EFFING BAD! BUT.... ITS THE BEST BIRTH CONTROL ON THE MARKET. It's a horrid plot about spoilt, contrived teens acting like they have problems while going to private schools and having far too much money. Whinny little bastards. Miley looks like a busted 40 yr old hooker as usual. She's so ugly and such a bad actress. If you need to remind yourself why you should not reproduce in this day and age then watch it!
April 29, 2016
i really love this movie i wizh it would be back in netflix
½ February 11, 2016
Horríveis atuações, roteiro desastroso e direção sofrível. Não muito mais o que dizer.
½ December 6, 2015
I put this on for background noise, had a good soundtrack but that was about it
September 6, 2015
I love would a watch over and OVER
September 4, 2015
A movie about teenagers that doesn't understand anything about teenagers.
½ August 16, 2015
Who relates to these idiots? Weird, stupid, teenage drama
July 22, 2015
LOL, unsurprisingly, was a horrible movie. And not in the laugh out loud way. The acting is bad, but it is the poor script that really lets the movie down. Not a single interesting thing happens in the entire movie. Hard pass on this one, even if you're a Miley Cyrus fan (or hater looking for a good laugh). 1 out of 5 stars.
July 22, 2015
AMAZING MOVIE! DOUGLAS BOOTH IS BEAUTIFUL!
July 21, 2015
Possibly the longest 90 minute movie I've ever watched. There COULD have been a decent movie I here but this didn't hit the mark. Thank you once again HDTGM.
July 20, 2015
If only Miley did movies like this again.. Surprisingly a good film, where she plays a role of a young teenage girl who goes through experimenting things in life with sex, drugs, high school and family drama. Film would target the teenagers, young adults or just Miley fans, but worth the watch if you're in the mood for a film
½ May 20, 2015
It's a movie that has such awful dialogue and even worse plot (Straining the word plot). It's about a girl who has to lose her virginity because she told her ex boyfriend she did.