London Boulevard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

London Boulevard Reviews

½ May 25, 2014
With a brilliant soundtrack and a great cast I was expecting something better than this. It was enjoyable enough but it lacked tension, some of the sub-plots didn't really seem to flow and the ending will leave you feeling very dissatisfied although saying that, it was probably a more realistic ending.
March 26, 2014
Great Movie, Loved it!
January 28, 2014
I like Colin Farrell, but this movie sucked pure and simple.
January 24, 2014
For being written by the same guy who wrote The Departed you'd expect it to be a more focused effort. Too slow in the first half and a second half not good enough to redeem the first. Colin Farrell's character is wasted in this one.
½ January 2, 2014
A good soundtrack laid over what seems like recycled bits of other movies.
½ December 31, 2013
Morons on Flixster have it wong this a great little movie don't listen to these idiots.
December 15, 2013
what happens when a crook gets out of jail, tries to live a life working from a movie starlet but gets sucked back into the criminal world when his best friend betrays him. this movie is great. toys lots of action, drama and a little bit of romance. Very entertaining.
½ December 15, 2013
A stylish film, but was pretty lost as there was a lot going on in this film and it seems like a lot was left off the script. There seemed to be some un-necessary plots and the ones that were necessary weren't connecting together.
December 7, 2013
Low ratings but I thought this was a very good film, thought it makes me miss London and want to go back. He really only forgot one part, when you go gangster you gotta go full kindnesses only come back to haunt you.
November 13, 2013
Not bad but had some issues. The twist and turns reminded me of The American with George Cooney, but it was not as good.
October 23, 2013
Saw it but don't really remember it.
October 16, 2013
A missed opportunity.
October 6, 2013
Stylish dark black comedy, with great actors in most of the roles. Loved the Iceman take off, and the dense plot with twists to the end with nearly everyone getting killed by persons they least expect to do the deed.
October 3, 2013
The soundtrack is the best thing about it. It's sort of Layer Cake-esque, minus the icing and cherries on top.
½ September 20, 2013
I failed to see any plot in this movie, I still don't understand what I was looking... I wonder if the book is this bad...
September 9, 2013
Utter mess despite a respectable performance from Colin Farrell.
August 31, 2013
Mildly confused throughout... both me and the film. I love Colin and Keira but expected more from the two. I don't like gangster violence in films either, so should probably have avoided this one.
½ August 17, 2013
All style and no substance. But, there is a good deal of style.
August 9, 2013
I very much enjoyed watching this. Like the accent. If this was done by Quentin Tarantino it would have been a classic. This is classic crime drama any way, nice directing, acting, story, music. The ending is sad too.
August 2, 2013
Great cast in this mix of Bodyguard meets Godfather meets Angry Guy just left Prison.