Lone Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lone Hero Reviews

½ November 12, 2013
Since I'm from Montana, it's refreshing to see a movie set in Montana actually look like Montana. All that aside, it's a solid movie with over the top action while still being believable. And I know it's believable because I've known guys like all these characters my whole life. If you like action movies then give this movie a try. It's totally worth it.
½ May 13, 2012
The script is intelligent, with several instances of clever dialogue and serious moments that don't feel awkward or out of place.
½ May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012
Surprisingly good movie. It is definitely low budget, but very well done with some recognizable talent.
January 28, 2012
I want to see it for Sean Patrick Flanery.
January 7, 2012
I can't comment further because it may cost me my job.
xxdebxx
½ March 6, 2011
Lou Diamond Phillips (Bart) and his gang of renegade motorcycle buddies rob the local establishment, Sean Patrick Flanery (John) a local citizen, takes him into custody while Bart calls on the rest of his motorcycle gang to get him out of jail and terrorizes the town whilst doing so. It seems only Sean Patrick has the gumption to stand up to them along with Robert Forster who plays Gus, a cranky old tough guy who is good with a gun and his only ally.
February 6, 2011
½ December 24, 2010
Ganske udemærket. Havde ikk rigtig nogle forventninger til denne film, men den var sgu okay. Ikke en klassiker eller noget, faktisk en del fra, men udemærket underholdning i halvanden time. Kan godt anbefales, i mangel af bedre
September 8, 2010
I don?t think you?re as tough as I am mean

John is an extra at a local cowboy reenactment in a small southwestern town. There isn?t much in this town so people generally appreciate what they have. A biker and his friend roll into town and start causing trouble. When the biker robs the local bar, John takes it upon himself to arrest the biker. When the biker?s gang arrives in town to save him before he goes to trial, John will have to become a real life hero.

?They?re going to roll into town, tear it up and rip it down.?

Ken Sanzel, director of Scar City, Dodge City, Num3ers, and Nomads delivers Lone Hero. The storyline for this film was entertaining and better than mediocre for the action genre. The settings were interesting and the characters were well presented. The cast includes Lou Diamond Phillips, Sean Patrick Flannery (Boondock Saints), Robert Forster, and Tanya Allen (Silent Hill).

?I have some chiba in my car. Do you want to kill some time??

The Lone Hero is a movie I came across while flicking through the channels on Cinemax. The storyline seemed interesting and I have a soft spot for action pictures. I found this picture to be a unique take on the genre along the lines of Road House. This film is for action film junkies only; but for fans of the action genre, I recommend seeing this picture.

?You stopped him with a gun loaded with blanks??

Grade: C+
March 20, 2010
Not a huge movie, but pretty good.
January 18, 2010
I want to see it for Sean Patrick Flanery.
December 15, 2009
Lou Diamond Phillips smacks around one of the Boondock Saints for 80 minutes. Forgettable yawn fest with some chuckles here and there, mostly for Phillips.
December 13, 2009
March 10, 2009
I can't comment further because it may cost me my job.
September 12, 2008
I had this film for a few months and didn't feel any urge to look at it. I thought it would be just another biker movie. But it wasn't.
As a lover of old western movies this was in my taste. Western with bikes, Lou Diamond Philips is really good as the villain and Sean Patrick Flanery is always good.
Shooting, fighting, car chasing and on several occasions also very funny.
This is a film in my taste, if you like the old western films with bad guys v/s good guys, this is a good film to see.
August 29, 2008
Grei film å catche på tv dette her, bare synd jeg så den på dvd. Neida! Den er overraskende grei. Jeg endte opp med masse filmer nemlig, for en stund tilbake, og dette var en av de jeg orka å se. Litt skyting, litt action, nok til å holde det interessant nok.
June 6, 2008
Honest "action" movie, with an effective villain performed by Lou Diamond Phillips. Somehow well known the plot, but good for spending some times in a straight way. No tricks allowed :)
June 5, 2008
It's simplistic, a total guy flick and a great B movie. I found it fun and Lou Diamond Phillips is pretty funny as a biker. Well done action.
March 31, 2008
A pretty sweet modern western.. I really liked it!