Lone Star State of Mind - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lone Star State of Mind Reviews

April 7, 2011
I'll be honest: I only wanted to watch this movie because I had a crush on Ryan Hurst. It was definitely worth the watch! Lone Star State of Mind is a comedy about two teenage lovers whose single parents marry, thus making their own relationship look incestuous. So the two decide to pack up and leave their small-town home in Texas, but of course, roadblocks immediately present themselves in the form of incompetent bank robbers and gangsters. This movie was comedy the whole way through, especially Joshua Jackson who was incredibly laid back, but delivered funny quips throughout. Ryan Hurst may have been my favorite character, not just because of my shameless crush, but because of his unabashed goofiness and commitment to being funny. Definitely worth the watch when it comes on television again!
½ December 28, 2010
LONE STAR STATE OF MIND (2002)
½ August 18, 2010
whoever says this dull and not funny obviously does not live in the south!!!!!!!! i love this movie. one of the best besides the goonies will always be my top 2 movies great!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!!!!!1
June 19, 2010
not a fan of joshua with the accident, it was ok not as good as i thought it was going to be tho
March 9, 2010
The Speaker of the House DONT LIKE G.I. Babies.
November 24, 2009
Joshua Jackson is such a great actor, he can make any movie better than it really is. D.J Qualls did however add comedy to it and he was good character for the movie. The whole Earl/Baby thing was weird.
The storyline was really weird, but obviously it was meant to be comedic. But it was interesting...don't see many movies like this.
½ November 15, 2009
Funnier each time you watch it!!
November 6, 2009
absolutely adore this movie!!! stupid idiotic and just damn funny , best ever !!!
November 6, 2009
This movie is hilarious ...Great movie.
October 29, 2009
your so dumb we had to burn down the school to get you out of 3rd grade
August 20, 2009
This movie was just weird. That's all I can say!
½ August 18, 2009
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! I have seen it atleast a MILLION times and we own it!!! haha its the best!
March 6, 2009
I couldn't stop laughing when Junior and whatshisface robbed the pizza guy with feminen hygene pads stuck to their face - it just got better from there!!
March 3, 2009
I'm not stupid, your stupid!
March 2, 2009
The Funniest Movie I've Watched In My Life!!! Everyone I know that has saw it, LOVED IT! Two Thumbs Up EASY!!!
February 27, 2009
I heart Joshua Jackson and Jamie King.
February 16, 2009
"How you like me now Mr. Panasonic"
February 15, 2009
very good, but in the end they didnt say whether or not she becomes a famous soap star, i wish that they had.
January 26, 2009
i love this movie it is funny beging to end
January 25, 2009
I'd hate to be Junior in this movie.