Lonely Street - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lonely Street Reviews

December 14, 2014
Could have been worse, but not by much.
½ November 3, 2013
Dogshit. Gave it a shot because of the cast. I'm a moron.
½ August 10, 2011
An extremely forgettable movie, but it's nice to see school chum Marco Fargnoli get some feature-length DP credits.
½ June 3, 2011
Not that amusing, and not rememerable...
April 30, 2011
Kudos to Robert Patrick for his portrayal of the King. If I didn't know better,I might have thought it was Elvis playing himself! I thought the plot was a bit ridiculous, but the movie was a lot of fun anyway. It would be nice if the King was out there alive and well somewhere, but I seriously doubt it.
½ October 20, 2010
Astonishing to see the mercurial (see Terminator 2 and X-Files) Robert Patrick do such an incredible Elvis! An enjoyable possibility . . .
September 8, 2010
Bit Of A Shocker. Misses The Mark By So Much & Is Only Mildly Entertaining.
½ April 25, 2010
Elvis is alive... i though it would be a comedy but it was rather poor. the only thing that was good was Elvis but the rest was bad.
February 21, 2010
I like Jay Mohr, but this isn't his best performance. I would say this was slightly below average at very best if not for Robert Patrick's performance as The King. That alone makes this one worth the time and effort. There are definitely quite a few laughs in there too.
February 2, 2010
Dangerous game... it's an interesting movie, crappy plot tho.
½ November 20, 2009
Surprisingly as hell, this was good. Very funny, witty, energtic, plus Elvis is still alive!
October 3, 2009
I don't get why such a silly book deserve a movie adaptation.
October 1, 2009
Where they got the concept is a mistery to me, but why not. It reminded me almost of Bubba Ho Tep. Patrick is enjoyable, and the writing is definitely the positive thing about this movie. The pace is slow though, so try not to be distracted.
September 8, 2009
Not my kind of humor. I'm not saying that Jay Mohr or Katt Williams are unfunny. What I'm trying to say is that the script wasn't my cup of tea. I bet there's a bunch of people out there that will find this hilarious. I just didn't get it. I will still keep watching Jay Mohr's sitcom and Katt Willams's stand up specials.
August 14, 2009
a plot with many loopholes, but a good entertainer...
August 13, 2009
I liked the idea and possibility of the storyline of this movie, but the bad acting just killed it. And you also find out why Nikki Cox has been out of the spotlight, as I have never seen such a bad hack-job face-lift, in my life. Its bad...
½ August 6, 2009
What a dumb comedy. Silly, exaggerated and never very amusing. I lost interest early on. The acting from the cast is too extreme, the score is awful.