Reviews

• Jul 26, 2013

I loved this movie but the ending ruined the whole movie!!! Very disappointed :/

• Jun 02, 2012

They do a excellent job of hiding the killers identity, but I'm not sure if the end should be considered a twist or cheap trick.

• Dec 02, 2011

Not too bad for a B movie.

Not too bad for a B movie.

• Jul 10, 2011

Excrutiatingly overacted on the part of Monica Keena. Not much in the suspense department, and the ending is basically a cop-out. There were not enough clues given to have you make the leap that brings you to that point. Would have been a fair psychological thriller had Keena's acting been toned down a notch and the ending been at least somewhat more believable within the context of the rest of the movie. Give it a pass. You wrote this on 9/10/08.

• Nov 20, 2010

a smart, effective thriller it's like 'When A Stranger Calls' amped up to a more creepy level Monica Keena's acting is spot-on terrific the film's lighting I admired alot too just a few minor gripes I had: the music is out of focus, there's some unnecessary melodrama, and the twist at the end is stil just a tad confusing other than that this is a very errie film that plays on the caller-stalker scenario

• Aug 11, 2010

Interesting twist...

Interesting twist...

• Aug 11, 2010

Monica seems to be doing the best with what she's been given, but the plot is just too clichéd for me to actually care for the movie that much. It didn't help that the character of Nicole was so insanely stupid that I couldn't care less if she lived or died. Add to this the fact that the movie,while only an hour and a half, seemed to drag on & a twist ending that adds insult to injury. All in all moderately well-acted but tedious movie with an awful ending.

• Jul 04, 2010

A smart, suspenseful, thriller that keeps you on the edge of your seat and uneasy without the excessive use of fake blood many horror/thriller movies rely on. The characters are well crafted, likable, and interesting enough to help you get involved in the story. There is some excellent camera work that helps to heighten the sense of slowly approaching doom. The pace was steady and smooth. The ending was a pleasant surprise as well. Definately a film to see.

• Dec 12, 2009

Didn't care much for any of the performances. The ending wasn't to bad, but the rest of the movie was to mundane to make it worth while watching.

• Apr 12, 2009