Long Time Dead Reviews

• Feb 28, 2017

This movie gives me chill and add some extra spicy while eating popcorn and this movie is also scary but i wonder what happen to Lucy

• Apr 20, 2016

This is very of the times, young pretty people being killed off one by one while they scramble to figure out who dun it and how to stop them before they all die but with a neat little djinn story. And actually I dig it, even now as an adult.

• Feb 17, 2016

A bit of a mess. More cringey that creepy.

A bit of a mess. More cringey that creepy.

• Oct 06, 2015

I'm a scary sort of guy. A group of friends are partying when they want to spice things up and have a séance with a Ouija board. They stir up a demon that is mysteriously tied to one of the friends as well as some murders that occurred at that very location some years ago. Can the friends stop the demon before it kills them all? "How did she get those burns on her neck?" Marcus Adams, director of Octane, The Marksman, and episodes from the television series Band Explosion, delivers Long Time Dead. The storyline for this picture is just okay with some good kill scenes that become too similar over time. The cast delivers mediocre performances and the script isn't anything special. "My friend just died." I came across this on HBOGO and decided to give it a shot this Halloween season. There wasn't much to see here other than some good kill scenes (most of which are cliché). Overall, this is only worth seeing if you're a fan of the genre. "All die." Grade: D

• May 27, 2015

Like it's title,this is a smelly rotten corpse of a movie.

Like it's title,this is a smelly rotten corpse of a movie.

• Jan 28, 2014

It made me jump. It made me never want to use a Ouija board.

It made me jump. It made me never want to use a Ouija board.

• Aug 27, 2013

My flatmate was scared witless and almost screamed the house down. This may not be the best film ever made but 72% of people who've rated this film are wrong...

• Oct 31, 2012

I LIKED THIS MOVIE BETTER WHEN IT WAS "WITCHBOARD" OR "WISHMASTER."

I LIKED THIS MOVIE BETTER WHEN IT WAS "WITCHBOARD" OR "WISHMASTER."

• May 12, 2012

Seriously I really don't want to start doubting British horror when gob-shite like this is place in front of me.

• Mar 17, 2012

A group of friends on a night out decide to do an Ouija board, but unexpectedly let out an evil spirit who starts picking them off one-by-one. I've always hated British films. The British accent really irritates me when it's really strong, and this film is no exception, and the accents weren't the only thing in the film to annoy me. It was boring, predictable and just very vague. I found myself looking at the time waiting and waiting for it to end. There was not an interesting moment in the flick and why Universal put this in cinemas in beyond me. The plot is simple and unoriginal, and whilst it's the perfect premise for a horror flick, there could've been so many ways for the film to expand the plot for some interesting scenes but is just stuck to a generic plot. The acting was horrible. I really cannot stand heavy British accents and it just ruins acting for me. Overall Long Time Dead is a generic boring wannabe slasher film thats leaves the viewer bored. My rating is 2/5