Long Time Running Reviews

• Jan 18, 2018

Beautiful doc on The Hip, Gord Downie's cancer diagnosis, their final tour & their fans. I didn't know much about TTH as they weren't played very much around Boston, but I quickly became a fan thanks to Gord, his lyrics & the band's unique style. An excellent example of strength, hope & love. Bravo!

• Oct 24, 2017

An emotional send off for a great man who fronted a great band. I can think of no other band or musician who is held in such high esteem by their country in the unique way that the Hip and Gord Downie were elevated to hero status in Canada.

• Oct 23, 2017

Emotional, heartfelt, and touching. Gord made sure to look fans in the eyes, and touch Canadian hearts. So powerful.

• Oct 20, 2017

Wonderful. Sad. A must-see for every Canadian.

Wonderful. Sad. A must-see for every Canadian.

• Sep 22, 2017

A a state-side fan of "The Hip", this film not only satisfies on many levels but it thrusts on the age old story of determination in the face of unthinkable odds. Famous beyond words band (in the home country), Terminal Cancer and live rock music for adoring fans. What more could anyone ask for. This might be one of the more unique and gut-wrenching stories ever told.....

• Sep 20, 2017