The Longest Yard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Longest Yard Reviews

½ April 27, 2016
It's not bad. The history is the worst, but can do a great job in entertain
April 1, 2016
Chris Rock is really funny in this, Adam Sandler is great also
March 27, 2016
Not Adam Sandler's best...
March 20, 2016
Yeah I like films with stupid guys and I want to see now ones!
February 21, 2016
se la da esa pelicula
February 9, 2016
Adam Sandler enough said
February 6, 2016
,,,¢,,,,¦,,¢,,,¦,¢,,¦¢,¦j
February 4, 2016
I think I made him sh!t himself.
January 31, 2016
I can't even remember seeing this film but I clearly hated it.
January 19, 2016
Couple chuckles but overall just egotistical celebrities wanting to cash in on cheap gimmicks and unfunny jokes and a plot so simple and cliche and stupid that I bet Adam Sandler wrote it.
December 30, 2015
Its the movie is bomb af
December 20, 2015
It is very rare to see a remake better than an original, The Longest Yard remake is in that rare class.
December 20, 2015
Poor remake of a film that doesn't really deserve a remake, though it does boast moments of solid comedy
December 13, 2015
Some parts are funny and the other parts are dramatic, most of the movie is mostly boring.
November 28, 2015
I have never seen the original so I have nothing to base this on. I am not a Sandler fan at all. However I found this to be a pretty good film as it exceeded my expectations I liked Sandler in the more "tough" role who also has a heart, and a concious that forms from bonds he starts up with the other prisoners. It's funny to see how bad his movies have gotten over time as this one which I give 3/5 qualifies as one of his best in my opinion. I love the cast in this film. I thought it didn't go too "over the top" like a lot of his other stupid films. This one has good heart, good comedy, and actually some really good football action shots. I recommend this one for a rainy day as it went above what I thought it would.
November 18, 2015
never saw it but heard it was halarious
½ September 20, 2015
Another Adam Sandler Movie.
September 14, 2015
Original movie was way better. Pretty cool that they brought Burt Reynolds back for this one though
September 12, 2015
would see it...kepp forgetting that its out to rent...didnt hear many reviews about it so thats prob why i keep 4getting to rent it!
½ September 1, 2015
It has a few laughs sprinkled throughout, but in the end, it's just another Adam Sandler movie with comedy that's hit-and-miss.