I lunghi capelli della morte (The Long Hair of Death) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I lunghi capelli della morte (The Long Hair of Death) Reviews

½ February 4, 2014
Slow, simple, and rather bleak. The characters are stale and the story is lackluster. There's some interesting concepts and scenes sprinkled throughout, and the setting is neat, but for the most part, it's another forgettable film.
½ May 24, 2013
Solid Gothic horror from underrated director Antonio Margheriti. The film is really a showcase for Barbara Steele and is certainly a must for fans of her work. Taking a cue from Bava's "Black Sunday", Steele plays two roles, plotting revenge on the man who accused her of witchcraft. Well not a stellar film, it is very entertaining and well made.
February 21, 2012
Well worth seeing for both Barbara Steele fans and Italian Gothic horror buffs alike.
½ February 21, 2012
Poor and cheaply made Italian horror film, the score is ridiculous. It does have some good camerawork, the acting is over dramatic. Not much attention to period detail. Not very scary but has a decent atmosphere.
February 21, 2012
a bit crappy quality but still fun
½ August 5, 2011
favorite line: burn as my mother did....
i may be overrating this a bit but this movie was alot of fun and i definitely loved the ending....
December 4, 2010
A great tale of ghostly revenge and corrupt kings, starring my favourite horror actress: Barbara Steele. I really like this movie.
½ August 9, 2009
horrer movies like this were poetic
not merely savage as now.
August 9, 2009
Yeah, i'd like to see this, i think!