Look - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Look Reviews

August 6, 2011
Look is very deserving of the awards that it has won.
August 6, 2011
Great picture quality... The RED ONE 4K really makes this movie look outstanding.
August 6, 2011
The Other Deepak made a great soundtrack!
August 6, 2011
Great directing by Ryan Pickett. I'd like to see more of his work.
August 6, 2011
Ryan Pickett looks uber hot on screen.
August 6, 2011
Looks great but I'd really like to see it in blu ray...
August 6, 2011
5 stars! great art design, soundtrack and cinematography. obviously a winner of several awards for a reason.
August 6, 2011
The cast did a great job... they were all really convincing. The Supermodel girl did a fantastic job of looking pleased with her beauty... And the MUA was great with her part as well.
August 6, 2011
I really enjoyed "Look" and I thought that all of the actors did a great job, especially Theresa Meeker, who seemed really polished and whose acting chops were really an important part of the success that "Look" has had.
July 20, 2011
Interesting work, nicely cut. The music track is a definite plus.

On to the next.

S. James Wegg
May 30, 2011
I can really tell why "Look" won the Accolade Award of Merit. "Look" is subtle and intriguing while it has a beautiful soundtrack as well.
May 30, 2011
Although this movie gets a bit artistic at moments I completely enjoyed watching it. "Look" showed an interesting side to the modeling industry and it examined a universal emotion, jealousy.
May 29, 2011
I really liked the art direction in this experimental short film. The visuals were very beautiful and interesting.