Look Who's Talking Reviews

• 2d ago

Taking a unique approach to this concept, this movie tries its best to make light of one of the hardest circumstances to befall a mother. Despite making the ultimate bad decision to not only have an affair with a married man but to consequentially get pregnant from said married man. Watching the relationship of the 2 parents of Mikey, I could not help but question her motives as it was extremely obvious he was not committed to her and could come up with as many excuses as he needed to in order to keep her in line. I also was not entirely sure what predicament the wife was in as it continuously changed throughout the movie but we never actually saw her. Bruce Willis is alright as Mikey, his quips and quirky delivery work well for the 1 year old. The movie moves at an awkward pace and we really do not understand anyone's motivations truly. The characters are mostly all selfish people who use others for their own personal reasons and in the end, it almost costs Mikey his life. Not a complete recommend but this movie is funny at times and Travolta is very good in his role.

• 2d ago

Look Who's Talking is a film to relax nothing more than that.

Look Who's Talking is a film to relax nothing more than that.

• Sep 21, 2020

Man this was corny! The acting was very cheesy and, quite frankly, the story was incredibly boring. Disappointing, considering the talent of Alley and Travolta.

• Sep 16, 2020

This is not awesome, but still comedic and original.

This is not awesome, but still comedic and original.

• Jul 11, 2020

Cute but nothing special.

Cute but nothing special.

• May 15, 2020

Last time I watched this movie I was 8/9, loved it then and love it now. it has a corny beginning but I enjoyed every minute of it haha funny the parts of movies we don't notice as kids (sperm and egg cracks me up). Leaving this review about to watch "look who's talking too"!

• May 11, 2020

I don't know where to begin. The whole thing sucked. The baby's voice was lame af. The beginning with the conception and a beach boys song playing was dumb asf. The acting was horrible. The whole concept for the "movie" was dumb asf. It was cringy and I don't know how this pile of steaming crap made it to theatres. Turned it off halfway through the birthing scene with the horrible cinematics and the plastic looking baby in the womb. The adult male voice portraying the baby was so damn stupid. Holy shit.

• Feb 18, 2020

Goo goos and ha hat's

Goo goos and ha hat's

• Oct 12, 2019

I will submit my review after I watch it.

I will submit my review after I watch it.

• May 26, 2019