Look Who's Talking Reviews

• May 26, 2019

talvez sea el audio latino , me parecio muy entretenida

talvez sea el audio latino , me parecio muy entretenida

• Dec 07, 2018

Neither particularly funny nor particularly bad, effervescently forgettable in a way that leaves an amiable after taste, it's a simple conceit lifted up by vibrant performances and a female-centric focus.

• Apr 13, 2018

God Bless this Mess.

God Bless this Mess.

• Feb 05, 2018

It's a bit cheesy at times but it's also funny in places. It's dated well. I thought the beginning was totally weird

• Jan 27, 2018

A light comedy funny enough and special effects in utero that still hold on today. Cute film, kid and Kristie! The boy was Bruce Willis? Oh, just the voice. ouf! Travolta was flying in the film. What's not to like?

• Dec 30, 2017

Some elements of the script have aged, but this is one of the most original, grown-up and warm-hearted romantic comedies of the 80s. Love it.

• Dec 30, 2017

A cutesy comedy about life through the eyes of a newborn. The first half of the comedy works but a romantic subplot involving a taxi driver is where the movie struggles balance the comedy.

• Nov 07, 2017

Travolta rocks. Gags lands. Charm is real.

Travolta rocks. Gags lands. Charm is real.

• Aug 01, 2017

I loved the hell out of this movie when I was 12. It's not quite as hilarious as I remember but still cute and very funny at times. Killer soundtrack to back the excellent chemistry between Alley and Travolta.

• Feb 01, 2017