Look Who's Talking, Too - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Look Who's Talking, Too Reviews

½ August 27, 2013
Barr's voice is hilarious.
½ August 23, 2013
Not very exiting , not really funny , mm
August 4, 2013
Lackluster sequel to the 1989 hit. As I said when I reviewed the first film, the idea of the inner thoughts of a baby can only carry a movie so far, and that movie pretty much pushed it as far as it can go. This time around we not only have Bruce Willis voicing a baby (that should be talking on its own by now), but also Roseanne Barr joins up as the voice of his little sister. Oh and Damon Wayans is his friend. The egg and sperm have a creepy sex conversation too. And Mel Brooks as a toilet. That's right, even the toilet talks. Amy Heckerling tried to make a decent sequel, but it just feels like her ideas are all rehashes. The baby in the womb puppet is way worse this time around for some reason. And the jokes are weaker. It has some moments, but the premise is stretched so thin it is kind of hard to enjoy.
½ May 26, 2013
As quirky as the first, but now with the added bonus of Roseanne being a part of it. Very funny, very cute and entirely enjoyable for the whole family, this film is great to watch anytime.
May 7, 2013
Better than the first. Also better than Avatar, Scarface and Mama Mia.
April 11, 2013
Babies talking and a feisty brunette.
½ March 8, 2013
Sopoa ja herttaista, ihan hauska idea elokuvalle. Lasten aanettoman puheen ja duppauksen yhdistaminen oli aika rasittava elementti.
February 24, 2013
Okay sequel I guess, but it's really just more of the same only with Roseanne thrown into the mix as the new baby sister. There's a fun little bit with an Evil toilet Man, but like I said, nothing really new here.
February 21, 2013
The first one wasn't great to begin with, but this was unbearable.
January 29, 2013
Look Who's Talking Too brings back Kirstie's and John's characters in the future with a second baby and the good times and bad times of raising a young boy and a baby girl. Great songs amplify scenes they are packaged with and although the film has weird or even dumb moments it is a funny, searching look
at relationships. 8/10.
January 22, 2013
"He eats your pee pee and your doo doo!" He should eat this movie then.
½ January 17, 2013
those babies were cute,,,, :D
½ January 3, 2013
I wish this movie revolved more around the internal thoughts of the babies and less around their boring bickering parents. Once again the bright spot of the movie is voice-work of Bruce Willis which is done with an adult delivery but maintains the basic logic of a baby thinking. Sadly Julie, the new baby does not bring much new wind into the sails of this sequel. I think Rosanne Barr was a good choice for the voice-work but as a character she was totally underutilized. John Travolta and Kristy Alley are not bad actors but their characters wear as the movie progresses and hurt more than they help. The movie has cheesy moments that will make you smile from time to time but is slim for laughs or even heartwarming moments. It does not offer anything new and is not a worthwhile sequel.
½ December 29, 2012
A cute movie...John Travolta is a great actor
December 27, 2012
it's been too long...
½ December 20, 2012
I can't believe I watched these movies - pure dreck.
December 19, 2012
I am be a new Ubriacco Families. I am Part of Ubriacco Families And I Got New Ubriacco Familyes
December 7, 2012
Standard film, mediocre, nothing further, worth one watch or two.
December 5, 2012
ihihih che spettacolo questa serie!
forse il due quasi meglio dell'uno!
½ November 23, 2012
More dumb stuff like the first one, only dumber.