Looking for Cheyenne - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Looking for Cheyenne Reviews

June 18, 2010
A story that mix, love, doubts, reality and the fact of being sick of society and the stuff that are around us... quitting all that is easy, quitting love, not.
Wonderful acting, i loved it.
May 5, 2010
2 women, with opposite lifestyles, are in love with each other....and deal with realism
October 26, 2008
Pas de noirceur attendue, pas de cliches a deux balles sur la marginalite, pas de non dits utopistes non plus. Finalement un voila un film courageux et parfois subtil...
½ September 7, 2008
I really like all the characters and how they represented very well their different and complemented perspectives of life.
Beautiful ending also!
June 20, 2008
Foreign, French. Good movie. About an on-again, off-again, lesbian couple. Slow in areas, but for the most part, a good movie.
June 2, 2008
Very interesting story about love and beliefs in life.
May 19, 2008
traduction bizzare en anglais.. why didn't they just say "Losing Cheyenne or Forgetting Cheyenne" anywho...c'était un peu lent au début mais l'histoire est assez interessante
February 13, 2008
Not interested now, but maybe someday.
February 10, 2008
Kind of boring, but I like the end they found a way back into each other's arm. I seen it at Edinburgh Film Festival, the director explained she only used a hand held camera to shot the whole film, with the quality of the film that is something!
September 30, 2007
A great storyline, even though I had French language only. The visual scenery is fantastic. A nice ending with two stunning women!
½ September 10, 2007
a really beautiful film
July 22, 2007
Une des bonnes surprises de l'annee 2006. Le film est intelligemment construit, je me suis attache a ce couple feminin si atypique et aux deux personnages principaux qui ont deux conceptions de la vie bien distinctes. Il n'y aucun jugement ni parti pris dans ce film, c'est peut-etre pour ca que je l'ai autant apprecie car seul l'amour compte (si, si!!)
½ May 30, 2007
A film that makes you believe that you can put aside differences for the one you love.
December 4, 2006
So want to see it, read some great reviews.