Looney Tunes: Back in Action - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Looney Tunes: Back in Action Reviews

December 2, 2017
Kid friendly- my kids loved it and I was entertained too..
½ November 9, 2017
This movie is filled to the brim with "comedy" that only a toddler would laugh at. I really do hope Steve Martin starts making good use of his career.
July 27, 2017
Looney Tunes back in action isn't a complete disaster but it's still not very good. I rewatched this movie. I used to enjoy it more when I was little. Now, it's very cheesy and can only make me smile a little bit and have a little chuckle. The original cartoons were much better than this movie. The plot was also kind of a mess and weird, but that's in Looney Tunes fashion. There were some good moments but not enough of them. Overall this just isn't that great of a movie. The Looney Tunes just aren't that funny. It's sure to keep this smaller ones distracted though. C-
July 11, 2017
Looney Tunes: BiA is more fun and creative than Space Jam.
½ July 4, 2017
An underrated funny family movie
½ March 26, 2017
The energized and fun Looney Tunes who are just as lovable as ever take a back seat to bland boring human main characters and a live action environment that just don't mix well with the rest of the Looney Tunes. However it does have a fun climax and entertaining side characters which might make the film enjoyable for some viewers.
½ February 28, 2017
I can't complain too much cuz it's Looney Tunes.
½ February 5, 2017
At least this movie had a few funny moments and the Looney Tunes were put to good use. However, the plot, setting, and real life characters weren't really engaging, but at least it was better than Space Jam.
½ February 3, 2017
Space Jam (1997) will be continued, a little better film. The plot is completely renovated (fortunately, because if extended for the last part of the way, the film would be a lot worse), and the whole is better. Once again, there are real actors and of course the cartoon characters. Expenditure will slowly begin to go amusing, but the plot is not still not perfect. The film is entertaining The equity in a sense, but how Steve Martin and Timothy Dalton have so strayed.
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 29, 2017
This is a very boring "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" rip-off with bad acting and horrible jokes. Space Jam is much better.
January 14, 2017
Decent CGI and a hilarious turn from Steve Martin as the villain give way to a plot that's too ridiculous even for the Looney Tunes, as well as a few jokes that would be considered questionable in a kids movie.
December 22, 2016
In certi punti รจ divertente,ma rimane soltanto un franchiasing per cartoni andato male
½ December 16, 2016
Oddly harder to maintain a suspension of disbelief than it is for Who Framed Roger Rabbit but then this is much wackier movie that's really all about the gags. It moves fast which helps a lot and the gags hit more often than they miss. You may only watch this once but it's fun while it lasts.
½ December 4, 2016
Nothing special, including many of the FX.
November 10, 2016
i thought it was a pretty good looney tunes movie
½ October 20, 2016
After watching it again after all these years, I loved what I saw.
It's not perfect but watching it is a lot more enjoyable as a grown up.
October 4, 2016
Not as good as Space Jam, but still pretty good.
August 26, 2016
Love the Looney Tunes. Enjoyed Looney Tunes: Back in Action.
August 21, 2016
Dante is the right director for this material and whenever the screenplay gets away from him (which is quite often) he is usually able to salvage the movie with an inspired gags or two.