Looney Tunes: Back in Action - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Looney Tunes: Back in Action Reviews

May 27, 2018
If you enjoyed "Who Framed Roger Rabbit." you'll enjoy this. Steve Martin is hilarious, as usual, Jenna Elfman has such a good comedic touch, and Brendan Fraser is good too. Plus, this is a movie that the whole family can watch.
April 16, 2018
No Space Jam, but director Joe Dante (Gremlins, Small Soldiers, etc.) makes the best kids movies and Looney Tunes: Back in Action gets this 28-year-old single guy's stamp of approval... Now excuse me while I go hang myself.
April 8, 2018
Good. Definitely not without flaws, but what movie isn't. I genuinely laughed multiple times during the film. The film has some focus issues and The Yosemite Sam scenes were kind of pointless, but over all I enjoyed this flick.
March 30, 2018
It's not a masterpiece, but it does a good job featuring the Looney Tunes characters. As long as you're not expecting much, you'll have a good time and have a hardy laugh then, ultimately, forget this was ever made.
December 30, 2017
Good looney tunes movie.
December 27, 2017
It has a lot of funny moments, some cheesey moments, but what do you expect it's a live action looney tunes movie about making a spy movie while making fun of the spy movie genre.
½ December 18, 2017
Good Actors and funny jokes. I love to watch this movie over and over.
December 2, 2017
Kid friendly- my kids loved it and I was entertained too..
½ November 9, 2017
This movie is filled to the brim with "comedy" that only a toddler would laugh at. I really do hope Steve Martin starts making good use of his career.
July 27, 2017
Looney Tunes back in action isn't a complete disaster but it's still not very good. I rewatched this movie. I used to enjoy it more when I was little. Now, it's very cheesy and can only make me smile a little bit and have a little chuckle. The original cartoons were much better than this movie. The plot was also kind of a mess and weird, but that's in Looney Tunes fashion. There were some good moments but not enough of them. Overall this just isn't that great of a movie. The Looney Tunes just aren't that funny. It's sure to keep this smaller ones distracted though. C-
July 11, 2017
Looney Tunes: BiA is more fun and creative than Space Jam.
½ July 4, 2017
An underrated funny family movie
½ March 26, 2017
The energized and fun Looney Tunes who are just as lovable as ever take a back seat to bland boring human main characters and a live action environment that just don't mix well with the rest of the Looney Tunes. However it does have a fun climax and entertaining side characters which might make the film enjoyable for some viewers.
½ February 28, 2017
I can't complain too much cuz it's Looney Tunes.
½ February 5, 2017
At least this movie had a few funny moments and the Looney Tunes were put to good use. However, the plot, setting, and real life characters weren't really engaging, but at least it was better than Space Jam.
½ February 3, 2017
Space Jam (1997) will be continued, a little better film. The plot is completely renovated (fortunately, because if extended for the last part of the way, the film would be a lot worse), and the whole is better. Once again, there are real actors and of course the cartoon characters. Expenditure will slowly begin to go amusing, but the plot is not still not perfect. The film is entertaining The equity in a sense, but how Steve Martin and Timothy Dalton have so strayed.
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 29, 2017
This is a very boring "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" rip-off with bad acting and horrible jokes. Space Jam is much better.
January 14, 2017
Decent CGI and a hilarious turn from Steve Martin as the villain give way to a plot that's too ridiculous even for the Looney Tunes, as well as a few jokes that would be considered questionable in a kids movie.
December 22, 2016
In certi punti รจ divertente,ma rimane soltanto un franchiasing per cartoni andato male