Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup Reviews

September 13, 2012
Interesting points on an unproven theory that the government still refuses to answer.
September 10, 2012
It's not the most finely-made 9/11 conspiracy doc, but what's there can really get you questioning.
August 5, 2012
watch this!!! this could be the most important historical film ever made
June 14, 2012
Has Some Interesting Points but I am still not convinced 9/11 was an inside job. The Barry Jennings Part near the end is really worth watching, interesting interview from someone who was in the twin towers when it collapsed on top of him... / and the fact he died less than a year after that interview is kind of creepy. One thing i do not agree with about this documentary is it is Saying that 100% the government were in on this; and they are trying to convince others... basically on the theory of how fast the towers collapsed/ and the collapse of WTC7... I do not agree at all with how they bring it across in some aspects.
Worth Watching but honestly do not believe Everything word for word in this documentary... Conspiracy theorists are usually always wrong!
May 9, 2012
Movie changed my viewpoint of sept 11th
blizzpirate
April 4, 2012
March 20, 2012
A great documentary that opens one's mind on September 11th, 2001.
½ March 7, 2012
I have always concluded that the Bush administration should have been placed on trial for crimes against humanity, I would also add conspiracy and genocide to those charges after watching this documentary. I highly recommend this film to anyone who has ever questioned the events of that horrific day. It amazes me how half of this country has forgotten what a hole this administration dug for this country for there own gain through fear tactics and dirty politics.
½ February 29, 2012
Best documentary I've seen.

By the way, if you try and download it on Itunes, it will tell you that it's NOT available in the U.S.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
February 26, 2012
Not that any of the information here is new, but this is a film worth watching for the average american since most of us had the veil pulled over our eyes all those years ago. There is stuff that we don't want to take the time to see or hear, but more of us need to pick up the habit. I implore everyone reading this review: Take the red pill on this one and figure out the truth behind what you hear.
February 2, 2012
We are not dealing with conspiracy theories. We are dealing with facts. We are asking for the Truth and our requests will not cease until they are legitimately met. Until then, we must continue to ask questions and demand answers.
October 31, 2011
Weird stuff. I don't know what to think. It's almost too much to try and process at once.
October 27, 2011
Extremely eye opening.
October 10, 2011
Amazing facts and damming issues for the U.S. government that has now be confirmed for me by this well done and outstanding film.
October 5, 2011
Very good, gave great insights I realized my self about the 9/11 attacks. If you believe that Al-Queda caused the attacks I would not suggest this movie
September 12, 2011
With all the footage out there of the Towers falling, the Pentagon damage, and what little there is left of United 93 - there are many odd points that stick out. What about WTC 7? What about the hole in the Pentagon smaller than the size of the plane that hit it? Etc... Watch this on YouTube and see for yourself! It may open your eyes.
September 12, 2011
-A challenging movie that requests your full attention and demands questioning of what everyone has come to assume is fact.
-Raises incredibly valid points that go unexplained.
-Two of the largest buildings collapsing from plane hits? Falling at free-fall in a controlled fashion? Unexplained explosions coming from the buildings? That doesn't add up.
-Scattered plane parts from planes like United 93 and the Pentagon crash which have seemingly vanished?
-The incredible loss of life to American's blamed on another country all to bring drastic and unchallenged change to foreign policy plan.
-Disregarding the facts and focusing on it as a film, it's put together in a very average manner.
-Decent "score".
September 11, 2011
ask questions, demand answers what really happened on 9/11 we may never know until they decide to tell the truth. made me rethink things and question the goverment's lame explanation for what happened on 9/11. there are to many open questions to many shady things that went on to believe that what we all were told what happened really happened. rip to the lives lost.
September 10, 2011
Have watched this work grow and get better and better with each passing year and version/cut.
Regardless if you think it is all just conspiracy theorist run rampant, it should be watched. Everyone should ask questions about this day and the events that lead up to it and especially the aftermath our government has put our country and the world through; all in the name of "War on Terror."
½ September 7, 2011
I thought 9/11 was a conspiracy before this, now I am certain!