Loosies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Loosies Reviews

March 8, 2016
When I watched this it had a different title "Pick Pocket". It's an ok romcom, not much more than that.
½ September 4, 2014
A successful pickpocket living the outlaw lifestyle is confronted with an old one-night stand who tells him that she is pregnant with his child.
Not the most entertaining movie, but the ending is enjoyable.
August 15, 2014
Emm i love it so romance ?????
½ May 25, 2014
This film was a lot better than I expected, but I still feel like it was lacking something.
½ April 16, 2014
Short, but still too long, with thin characters and an apathetic story. Need I say more.
½ April 13, 2014
ok passable rom-com.
½ February 2, 2014
Nice Day @ the Movies!
January 18, 2014
Didn't expect much from this (as
I'd never heard of it before) but
ended up being pleasantly surprised. This was just different enough from the mainstream rom-coms to intrigue me and had a slowly revealing plot line that kept me guessing. The romance angle was just so-so although I liked what Bobby did with the phone #'s (fate) and Lucy's picture. I also found the actual pick-pocketing scenes pretty cool and the relationship he had with his mother. Peter Facinelli did a great job as Bobby (also writing and producing) and the acting in general is decent. I'm not sure I would go along with this being labelled a romantic comedy however (it's more on the drama side) and the title is pretty terrible - I can't figure out what it means? 12.13

"A pickpocket revaluates his life after he learns he will soon become a father "
February 4, 2013
Considering that this movie had the two biggest B-movie kings (Michael Madsen, and William Forsythe), should have been my first clue that is was going to be just so-so. ...and it was.
½ February 3, 2013
Not the typical romantic story but a pretty good one! Well scripted and he's adorable! Really enjoyed it! Certainly a most!
½ November 11, 2012
Historia romantica de un ladron y su afan por enderezar su vida. No pasa de ser una novela de hora y media sin desarrollo de ninguno de sus personajes. Eso si, cuidado con los carteristas de New York.
½ October 8, 2012
Enjoyable bit of fluff.
½ September 29, 2012
What a disappointment! Vincent Gallo and Michael Madsen have really lost it...
Hollywood sucks!
½ September 22, 2012
Not the most romantic out there, and a lot of it is contrived, but the movie moves along at a slow pace and doesn't seem to be quite finished at the end. But it's an okay movie to watch.
½ September 17, 2012
Wow.. I really enjoyed this movie. Love it. It is great romance movie.
August 23, 2012
Not a bad one at all <3
August 13, 2012
13/08/12 - mom

Peter Facinelli is gorgeous!- extra star for casting him. Liked the movie, nice plot with a happy ending ^_^
½ August 11, 2012
An all-too-familiar story, with nothing innovative going on. It's a tad slow, also, so it feels overly long.
It can't be said that it's bad, but it isn't even close to be a good film.
½ July 23, 2012
Great film which really had me liking the main characters, they start out a bit dodgy, but you warm to them. Peter Facinelli is a brilliant main character, he built him well, you actually care about what happens to him. Vincent Gallo is as usual very good in the less sympathetic role. Loved it great film!
½ July 7, 2012
I liked it and felt drawn in to the story, waiting to see how it would end. If you're looking for fast or constant action then it is probably not for you. If you appreciate a good story with likeable characters that are down on their luck and find a way out, then this is definitely worth watching!